Christmas comes to our house
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Christmas comes to our house within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Well, Christmas has come to our house. I bought my wife the All American Pressure Canner, and a mil-spec med instrument kit, as well as ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By TxBorderCop

Thread: Christmas comes to our house

Well,

Christmas has come to our house. I bought my wife the All American Pressure Canner, and a mil-spec med instrument kit, as well as a set of Oakley Gas Cans (sunglasses). I also now have 800 servings worth of stored food (as well as two months worth of MRE's). My son has his new S&W M&P AR15-22 and 2000 rounds of ammo. I built myself a AR156.8 SPC II and put a Vortex Strikefire and 3x magnifier on it.

I also bought a mil-spec medic bag (fully loaded) to handle any emergencies. Stocking up this weekend on dog food and more potable water. Even though the Columbia River is about 200 yards from the house, I figured to have enough on hand to get us through about a month, and have enough propane tanks to boil water for about 10 years?

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all y'all!!!

Wow Merry Christmas. Hope Santa is so generous with me. How do you like the 6.8? Been thinking of a 6.5 Grendel for myself.

I LOVE the 6.8 round. When I went hog hunting in Texas (a lot) it would drop a 300 pound hog in it's tracks. I use the 115 grain Barnes TTSX that Silver State Armory sells.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like you have some great prepper gifts being given! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

Sponsored Links