Prepping 101 – Preppers List of Supplies - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepping 101 – Preppers List of Supplies

This is a discussion on Prepping 101 – Preppers List of Supplies within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I bet $20 that this person and the website will not be here in 3 months.... any takers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Prepping 101 – Preppers List of Supplies

I bet $20 that this person and the website will not be here in 3 months.... any takers
    A Watchman likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by tirednurse View Post
    Besides the fact that this person has jumped in and started giving advise where it already abounds in this forum, I don't see anything wrong with his page. It is actually full of good information for a newbie.

Some of you all commenting on this post haven't been around to long yourselves so why the put downs? I noticed at least one of you take off right from the start trying to change things and make this forum your little domain and force your opinions and beliefs around and crying protest when others didn't like it.
    Isn't this a place to share our ideas? not a place where you try to one up and insult others because they may interfere with your self imposed status?
    There are a lot of people out there searching for answers and I know from day one since signing up myself this is not the best place to find information. There is more social media crap on here than anything. I find out more on facebook from real people than I ever have here. There are millions of people that are stuck in the same situation we are. things are going south faster than we can prepare for it. the more people given a chance to survive will mean less knocking on your door when TSHTF
    So shut up and give people a chance to join the forum and feel a part of it instead of driving them away with all your macho bull shit.
    The thing is ---without an introduction and a few posts it is hard for us to know how authentic the person is....

Look..there are people on here that offer good advice and others that offer bs

PLUS the rules say offer and introduction

and whenever somebody joins and right away first post links to their website or eCommerce site to sell stuff... it is very LOW CLASS...

if they want to advertise, they can become a sponsor
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I bet $20 that this person and the website will not be here in 3 months.... any takers
    The poster (prepper way) is not a person looking to join here to learn or partcipate. It is a website that I have frequented before. They are aligned with an advertiser that sells survival books and I have actually purchased a couple. The post was simply a plug for their own site. MM, you are right ....... so no takers from NE Texas.

I make sure that I welcome every single new member when they give an Intro here at PF. A marketing first post gets the initiation ritual.
    Last edited by A Watchman; 02-07-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Maine-Marine likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hi everyone!
    Hope I didnt upset anyone by posting threads before making my introduction..I am Emma and i'm from Chicago and have a passion for prepping and self sufficiency,love being outdoors and going out on nature trips with my friends.
    A Watchman likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links