Planning for tougher times
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Planning for tougher times within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I mostly plan for a SHTF situation that happens relatively quickly: weather events, currency collapse, EMP, riots. But what if the S hits the fan ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sideKahr

Thread: Planning for tougher times

I mostly plan for a SHTF situation that happens relatively quickly: weather events, currency collapse, EMP, riots. But what if the S hits the fan SLOWLY. What is THAT like. Here is a video by a guy who lives in Argentina and deals with it every day:

“[People in undeveloped countries]…don’t leave their kids play outside…your kids will get kidnapped…disappear into networks that sell kids into slavery and prostitution…”

“…people who don’t have burglar bars on your windows [in South America]…you are pretty much asking, please…break in and rob everything inside…the person that isn't [aware of crime] sticks out like a sore thumb…”

“In Argentina, if you have a welfare check it is always on the condition of your political affiliation…if you go to marches and rallies and participate…only then will you get paid for anything…it is only for those who are loyal to the regime…”

Last edited by sideKahr; 01-15-2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: sp.
    gambit likes this.

The hoped for change that the seductive 12th Imam in the White House promises
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Even if it happens quick.. it will still drag out.

as transport stops or grinds to a halt
    food
    oil
    meds

all will be scarce
    Be a Berean

Sponsored Links