POLL: Okay, Preppers, just how prepped are we? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

POLL: Okay, Preppers, just how prepped are we?

This is a discussion on POLL: Okay, Preppers, just how prepped are we? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I have enough on hand to last 6 months maybe a year if I push it. Being in the city my situation may become untenable ...

Poll: POLL: Okay, Preppers, just how prepped are we?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: POLL: Okay, Preppers, just how prepped are we?

I have enough on hand to last 6 months maybe a year if I push it. Being in the city my situation may become untenable quickly. May just have to head up to ole' Arks place and help him defend.
    Arklatex likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

About five hours once my EBT card becomes void.
    OctopusPrime likes this.

I have 120 lbs of fresh dog meat...It's f'd up I know.. just saying, these lousy hounds have to serve their purpose right?

All seriousness aside. I have around 1 year food set aside if rationing was strict. Water is plentiful all around me and I will set up my pre planned water catchment system off my balcony to replenish my water reserves. It rains all the time here so water is the least of my worries. As far as personal/ home defense goes I am reasonably well established. Medicine is a little weak and needs to be strengthened with more in stock anti biotics as well as other items for topical/internal infection prevention. Communications are ok with a ham radio.

I am in much better shape regarding supplies and location than I was a few years ago. However, I still feel I need to improve everything.
    Moonshinedave likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Prepping, for me, is just a transitional period between this world and the next one. My preps are to help me re-establish quickly and not lose momentum or quality of life, even if it changes drastically. I'm not prepared to live forever on my preps, or even a year, more like the next post apocalyptic world will have to provide like the wilderness and my preps help me through the learning curve.
    Moonshinedave, Deebo and AquaHull like this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Well said, GT.... I concur!
    GTGallop likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links