camp stoves - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

camp stoves

This is a discussion on camp stoves within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by kenflannery Augusta, making gear with a friend. Not the most exciting town in the world, but fun projects to dive into. Well, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: camp stoves

Quote Originally Posted by kenflannery View Post
    Augusta, making gear with a friend. Not the most exciting town in the world, but fun projects to dive into.
    Well, let me know if you want to play Augusta National, I might pull a few strings and get you on! :joyous:

I suspect you'll take Interstate 10 and try to hook up with I-20 then head into Augusta? Let us know some good stories along the way...and for heaven's sake Son, BE CAREFUL. They be some real bona-fide idiots out there!

Your friend,

Slippy

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Well, let me know if you want to play Augusta National, I might pull a few strings and get you on! :joyous:

I suspect you'll take Interstate 10 and try to hook up with I-20 then head into Augusta? Let us know some good stories along the way...and for heaven's sake Son, BE CAREFUL. They be some real bona-fide idiots out there!

Your friend,

Slippy
    Haha, even if you could pull the strings I wouldn't even be able to afford to rent clubs, let alone whatever the course fee was... but that would be an Awesome experience to play the course, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Might need to warm up on a driving range first, ha.

I'm either taking I-10 or jumping straight up to 40, haven't decided yet, we'll see what happens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links