Ad Shows Army Prepping for Martial Law: “This Is Not Battle Training. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ad Shows Army Prepping for Martial Law: “This Is Not Battle Training.

This is a discussion on Ad Shows Army Prepping for Martial Law: “This Is Not Battle Training. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; That type of training has been going on for many years. The number of training hours devoted to it is limited but it is not ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Ad Shows Army Prepping for Martial Law: “This Is Not Battle Training.

That type of training has been going on for many years. The number of training hours devoted to it is limited but it is not new.
    Still I think many of us see where this country is headed.
    Do not confuse National Guard troops with Reserves and Regular Army. National Guards are a State asset first. They come under the command of the Governor. Once federalized then they belong to the ARMY and the president. While the reasons for this have been eroded over the last 30 plus years, it is still an important difference. Governors can call up the National Guard anytime he wants with no input from the federal government at all. The only problem is if troops are not federalized, the State pays the bill.
    National Guard troops called up by the State do not have their hands tied by the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 (amended many times sense). A governor can even allow another State to use his forces.
    I had to study all that stuff and at few different levels.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 12-31-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

First I don't know where you folks have been for the past 50 years. The Army - Active and Guard - have a long standing mission of restoring civil order in the event that the local state forces can not restore or maintain law and order.

Hell during New Years Y2K we - my DC MP units - rode with MPD reaction buses the whole night and into January 1
    bigwheel likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    you kidding about Baltimore Riot? .... that was nothing but a damn Obammy Zoo .... if anything the Republican Maryland governor should have been allowed to send in the MD National Guard sooner .... same same with Ferguson - DemoCraps working the backdoor with the black activists ....

if you think you can control those freaking animals with coddling and pretty pleases you need a big load of reality dumped on you ....

all your BS propaganda is doing is giving Obammy & Company a wide open door for their backdoor maneuvers - and that doesn't include the VERY Obammy unfriendly US military
    I was stating the facts, I was there. I have no propaganda in it. And no, I'm not saying that the animals should be cuddled. In fact that problem could have been taken cared of if we were not ordered to stand down. Instead, they used the MDNG to stand around and enforce their stupid curfew which only affected the law abiding citizens. Its true that most of the cops and military would not violate their oath, but you best believe that there are enough of the ones who would follow unconstitutional orders.
    Slippy, Denton, bigwheel and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    you kidding about Baltimore Riot? .... that was nothing but a damn Obammy Zoo .... if anything the Republican Maryland governor should have been allowed to send in the MD National Guard sooner .... same same with Ferguson - DemoCraps working the backdoor with the black activists ....

if you think you can control those freaking animals with coddling and pretty pleases you need a big load of reality dumped on you ....

all your BS propaganda is doing is giving Obammy & Company a wide open door for their backdoor maneuvers - and that doesn't include the VERY Obammy unfriendly US military
    Pssst, Illini Warrior,

Maryland, Missouri and Louisiana were all run by democrat libtards during the events that 6811 highlighted. The cities were also run by libtard fools.
    6811 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    That type of training has been going on for many years. The number of training hours devoted to it is limited but it is not new.
    Still I think many of us see where this country is headed.
    Do not confuse National Guard troops with Reserves and Regular Army. National Guards are a State asset first. They come under the command of the Governor. Once federalized then they belong to the ARMY and the president. While the reasons for this have been eroded over the last 30 plus years, it is still an important difference. Governors can call up the National Guard anytime he wants with no input from the federal government at all. The only problem is if troops are not federalized, the State pays the bill.
    National Guard troops called up by the State do not have their hands tied by the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 (amended many times sense). A governor can even allow another State to use his forces.
    I had to study all that stuff and at few different levels.
    I was a member of the 290th MP Company of the USAMDNG for 11 years. We trained yearly for civil disobedience and riot control. One of our function is to restore law and order when needed. But my problem with the system is, the police and NG units will be used to enforce martial law. Not everyone will follow bad orders, but there are enough of those that would.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.

When the people vote and resist the coming tyranny, marshal law will be a reality. Happy New Year.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

When National guard units are federalized , everything changes. The powers they have as a state asset are mostly removed. They are very limited in what they are allowed by law to do. This is why many times they screw up by federalizing troops. Governors can give implied police power to the guard units , he can even give them direct police power. This can not be done with federal troops. A lot of this gets confusing and even the leaders mess it some times . Often citizens wonder why don't they do something, well when they have been federalized in many cases they can't.
    Do not make the mistake of confusing the have assed NG troops of the Kent State days with what they are now . Not all of them but many a totally different force. The game was seriously up staring in about 1990.
    Will federal troops follow illegal orders, you bet they will. If it gets that bad they dam sure will do what they are told.
    Relaying on LAW to protect you from the government is suicidal at best. This current Administration has been break more laws than we can count, nothing currently can be done to stop them.
    Obama not only used the IRS he has been using the CIA and FBI to spy on Congress. if we make it, 20 years from now Obama's name will be known as the greats criminal in history. For now he is an unstoppable hero.
    Read back many posted what and who he was 7 years ago.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 12-31-2015 at 08:09 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Well...I guess if you include the loose interpretations of the "war on terror" and the violations of our 4th and 5th (and soon to be 2nd) amendment rights then you might be concerned.

I don't know how many Army soldiers would break their oath on American soil against an organized militia. They will probably stop and question what they are doing when red blood Americans are shooting back...hypothetically speaking of course. This presumes this Texas Shrugged guy's rabbit hole goes that deep and wide.

Protests ...yeah I could see the National Guard being deployed. I don't think that is unprecedented.

I let the Libtards take the riot police head on and get their skull bashed in. Let them waste their energy on each other. I'll be over here waiting for the leftovers.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

Oh good Jesus. I just watched the whole video...he said Jade Helm. Man I wish he would have mentioned that at the start so I could stop watching.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links