EOTWAWKI considerations. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

EOTWAWKI considerations.

This is a discussion on EOTWAWKI considerations. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; The female camp thing is exactly why I disagree with bugging in or having a designated BOL. There are other reasons, but this is a ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: EOTWAWKI considerations.

The female camp thing is exactly why I disagree with bugging in or having a designated BOL.
    There are other reasons, but this is a big one. Cities will get rounded up first, so if you bug in somewhere within city limits, you WILL be rounded up, and if you are military age, plan on being conscripted into service.
    If you live in the country, it will take longer, but you will be rounded up.
    Hidden Content

My accommodation of your incompetence does not make you right.

Simple we are staying put. We will protect what is ours . We will not seek out anyone else's "safe zone". The dead do not walk, trust me on this one. They don't do anything .
    Turn off the TV and apply some real world events to what is going on in your head.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Most likely the bulk of city slickers run out of food in 3-7 days. 3 days not so many roving packs of thugs killing and taking. Move it out to a week and they will be fighting each other in the streets. There will be a movement of people out but most don't have anywhere to go. Where will they go? Public transit won't be running. The streets will be gridlock. First with people trying to go then with empty cars. I don't care how well we prep or where you live if 150 people start down your street you are FUBAR.
    Maine-Marine likes this.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Simple we are staying put. We will protect what is ours . We will not seek out anyone else's "safe zone". The dead do not walk, trust me on this one. They don't do anything .
    Turn off the TV and apply some real world events to what is going on in your head.
    I'm with you, Smitty.

What is all of this talk about "zombies"? LMAO!

What is all this talk about "rounding up" people in the city and the countryside? Just WHO is going to do the "rounding up"? Oh, that's right. Those crazy "religious groups" will do all of the "rounding up" and putting people in death camps and committing other atrocities. LMAO!

If you believe that the military and local law enforcement are going to remain intact and maintain law and order, you are fooling yourselves. Why, you may ask? Because ALL of these people have families and other loved ones who they will want to protect and move away from harm. And who will the murderers and other violent lawbreakers paint the biggest targets on? The military and local law enforcement.

The "religious" groups will be the groups that are organized, have rules, have morals, have structure, and BELIEVE that they can survive without help from "outsiders". Of course, there will be some Jim Jones and David Koresh types who will make a ruckus, but in the end, good will conquer evil.

The MILITIA groups and loosely organized bands of murderers and thieves will be the biggest problem.

Some people in here should separate themselves from these fictional TV shows, and come back to REALITY.

What's next? Discussing what Sponge Bob Square Pants will do WTSHTF?
    Last edited by PatriotFlamethrower; 07-23-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Maine-Marine likes this.

I think your against the BOL cause you don't have one. you think by wandering around will keep you out of a gov run camp? in my opinion that is exactly why they will round you up cause your a vagrant refugee. I'll take my chances with what I have if anything they might force a curfew or something.
    oops

i think spong bob would just make a crap load of crabby patties with squidward and Patrick and have a party while sandy pole dances to I'm to sexy for those nutz.
    oops

For those believing in the biblical end times, if you aren't rapture you just may encounter zombies. When death won't come to those left behind.

Also, there is an old saying, "when there is no more room in hell, then the dead will walk the earth"

Again, the premise of this was discarding that which is realistic as the cause, and simply stating what is after.
    Hidden Content

Many of us that do not live in cities or towns are in a different world than others. We already know how to grow our own food we can get by and are ready to deal with no trips to the grocery store.
    We also know that Security is number one with it you have nothing. If you have not addressed security in a serious way then you are done for anyway. Any stuff you have will be taken. You can hope for the best ,believe in the good of man and all the BS all you want, it won't change a thing.
    Have you ever stop to consider that the end of the world as we have know has already come for many of us.
    Just look around.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 07-24-2015 at 06:33 AM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Valid points, every one of em.

I know the world as I know it has ended several times in my life time.

Just remember that IF the S really HTF, the powers that be WILL eventually come for you even in the deepest country. They know you have food. They know you know how to produce food. They WILL eventually conscript you into service, or kill you trying.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jakthesoldier View Post
    Valid points, every one of em.

I know the world as I know it has ended several times in my life time.

Just remember that IF the S really HTF, the powers that be WILL eventually come for you even in the deepest country. They know you have food. They know you know how to produce food. They WILL eventually conscript you into service, or kill you trying.
    Did you know that the Department of Homeland Security has bought over 2 billion rounds since 2012? What do you think they will use it for? The roundups?
    Slippy likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links