‘There Are Trains With Shackles On Them’ Jade Helm - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

‘There Are Trains With Shackles On Them’ Jade Helm

This is a discussion on ‘There Are Trains With Shackles On Them’ Jade Helm within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Quietsurvivalist No where in here in the quoted post is there any validation of the person claiming to be a Texas Ranger. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: ‘There Are Trains With Shackles On Them’ Jade Helm

Quote Originally Posted by Quietsurvivalist View Post
    No where in here in the quoted post is there any validation of the person claiming to be a Texas Ranger. My kid could have written this and said it was from space aliens and it wouldn't be less credible
    To be fair, we don't have any validation about you either, other than your name might be Michael and you might live in Arizona.
    Just because something is anonymous does not mean it should be flatly disregarded from the word "go".
    (not a bad blog, btw)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Very true

However, this has been bouncing around the net for 10 years starting with a convicted felon narcissist who made a name for herself spreading the first stories about these trains. Just enough truth to make some believe

Basic journalistic sales, give a modem of credibility " law enforcement insider" to make the scan reader think its real, add a bit of innuendo of a secret only you and he know, and sugar it up with a good dose of conspiracy and hate for a popular target and the blog hits go up

When looking for evidence follow the money. The money is in advertising, and ads pay by hits. Hits come from links and searches, which conspiracy and "jade helm" are popular google search words today. Have one of the mods check analytics for traffic here and see where those 2 words are in the search list.

The conspiracy crowd are like lemmings, they will follow the equivalent of newspaper scandal sheets online. All the doom and gloom predictions are just distractions from what is really happening.

I been awake 3 days, I work too much, Im going to bed

Have fun with this, the world will still be here when I wake up.

Very true

However, this has been bouncing around the net for 10 years starting with a convicted felon narcissist who made a name for herself spreading the first stories about these trains. Just enough truth to make some believe

Basic journalistic sales, give a modem of credibility " law enforcement insider" to make the scan reader think its real, add a bit of innuendo of a secret only you and he know, and sugar it up with a good dose of conspiracy and hate for a popular target and the blog hits go up

When looking for evidence follow the money. The money is in advertising, and ads pay by hits. Hits come from links and searches, which conspiracy and "jade helm" are popular google search words today. Have one of the mods check analytics for traffic here and see where those 2 words are in the search list.

The conspiracy crowd are like lemmings, they will follow the equivalent of newspaper scandal sheets online. All the doom and gloom predictions are just distractions from what is really happening.

All of that is completely true.
    The problem starts when we become so accustomed to the outlandish claims that we start to disregard the real ones out of habit.

"Just because it's a conspiracy doesn't mean it's just a theory."
    and
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me."
    Two of my favorite off the cuff remarks. I keep them tucked away in the back of my mind as a subtle reminder to question everything.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Checked out your blog and many accurate if unfortunate things there.
    I won't say what you know, but yes, your estimation of the rural run situation is pretty good. Prettier than it will be, that's for sure.
    Quietsurvivalist likes this.

I have no idea why most people think preppers are loons.

This has been floating around in various forms since the mid-90s. Originally it was Clinton/UN, then Bush/Haliburton, now Obama. My favorite is the variant where the government is ordering 102,000 shackle boxcars for the True Americans. Of course that's 20% more than the entire amount of boxcars in the United States, and would take 50 years to produce, but whatever.

Seriously, if 'they' were out to get us, they'd shoot us in our homes, not haul millions of troublemakers to camps where we would be a rallying cry for the millions of others they missed.
    Quietsurvivalist likes this.

Denton - the three level cars are full of cars like the truck hauls. He means those that people said were to stack coffins.

There are those and tall cars. 2 different in question.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Very true

Yes, the world probably won't have changed a whole lot by the time you awaken, but I suspect you won't realize what is happen when it does. :tongue-new:
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by oddapple View Post
    Denton - the three level cars are full of cars like the truck hauls. He means those that people said were to stack coffins.

There are those and tall cars. 2 different in question.
    Ah, he is suggesting that people will be placed into automobiles before being placed into train cars.

If that be the case, I call dibs on a front seat. I want to be in charge of the A/C and the stereo.
    whoppo likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links