grab and go utility solutions. Police/security duty belt. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

grab and go utility solutions. Police/security duty belt.

This is a discussion on grab and go utility solutions. Police/security duty belt. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I put this kind of kit into the "minute man" category. A pile-o-gear ready and waiting to be grabbed at a moment's notice to deploy ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: grab and go utility solutions. Police/security duty belt.

I put this kind of kit into the "minute man" category.
    A pile-o-gear ready and waiting to be grabbed at a moment's notice to deploy into an impromptu war zone(or neighborhood watch during SHTF).
    Said pile-o-gear generally consists of a duty belt with sidearm holster and spare mags(and other amenities), a plate carrier/tac vest with comms and additional magazines for primary and secondary weaponry, durable clothing for expected environment, good boots, and 3-day assault bag with items for personal sustenance.

The "minute man" concept has fallen out of normal for a long time, but was recently reignited during the Bundy ranch standoff last year when folks from around the country geared up and headed to Nevada to hold back the feds from their land grab and vandalism.
    The thought was, this could become more common, and "the people" should be ready. Hence, the minute man pile-o-gear became the new buzz topic.

While I would not wear such a belt daily, I do have one in my pile-o-gear.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I put this kind of kit into the "minute man" category.
    A pile-o-gear ready and waiting to be grabbed at a moment's notice to deploy into an impromptu war zone(or neighborhood watch during SHTF).
    Said pile-o-gear generally consists of a duty belt with sidearm holster and spare mags(and other amenities), a plate carrier/tac vest with comms and additional magazines for primary and secondary weaponry, durable clothing for expected environment, good boots, and 3-day assault bag with items for personal sustenance.

The "minute man" concept has fallen out of normal for a long time, but was recently reignited during the Bundy ranch standoff last year when folks from around the country geared up and headed to Nevada to hold back the feds from their land grab and vandalism.
    The thought was, this could become more common, and "the people" should be ready. Hence, the minute man pile-o-gear became the new buzz topic.

While I would not wear such a belt daily, I do have one in my pile-o-gear.
    Yea, exactly my thinking. I use it for work of course, but if I needed quick easy to don gear this seems like an easy start.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links