E bay for prepping - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

E bay for prepping

This is a discussion on E bay for prepping within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; eBay is getting pretty greedy for sellers. There now going to charge fees on your shipping charges. I sell my electronic library on eBay and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: E bay for prepping

eBay is getting pretty greedy for sellers. There now going to charge fees on your shipping charges. I sell my electronic library on eBay and I am now thinking about dropping that and just using my account for buying. One thing I do like is the prices on some of the military surplus products.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    eBay is getting pretty greedy for sellers. There now going to charge fees on your shipping charges. I sell my electronic library on eBay and I am now thinking about dropping that and just using my account for buying. One thing I do like is the prices on some of the military surplus products.
    If you look at some ship charges, that is how some sellers are scamming eBay. they charge triple what they actually cost to send.
    It is not little guys but big sellers for the most part.

It's been said, but PayPal only. It adds several layers of protection to your purchases

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I buy off ebay all the time. When I do a search I check the boxes on the left side for "buy it now" and "free shipping". I only use paypal for payment. Closing in on 400 purchases and only a couple minor problems (slow shipping mainly).

Been buying and selling on e-Bay for almost 10 years. Over 5,000 transactions. Bought MANY prepper items on e-Bay. MREs, compound bow, crossbow, batteries, gun parts, surveillance items, night vision, freeze-dried food, communications equipment, etc., etc., etc.

e-Bay is the BEST place to buy and sell silver and gold coins, also.

PayPal offers buyer protection, and e-Bay has several layers of seller and buyer protection. The biggest pain in the butt for me has been unscrupulous BUYERS, not sellers. The longer you use e-Bay, the more you learn about the "little secrets" to make sure you don't get screwed over.
    MaterielGeneral likes this.

I had an old HP printer 1020 (black only) - my kids broke it... I had a bunch of black cartridges so picked one up on ebay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links