Groups Or Solo - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Groups Or Solo

This is a discussion on Groups Or Solo within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Solo for the initial die off, eventually you will have to join up. Safety in numbers....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Groups Or Solo

Solo for the initial die off, eventually you will have to join up. Safety in numbers.
    ApexPredator likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    First, I am not bugging out unless I am forced to and even then my BOLs are relatives. My "group" is nearby family members.
    I'm with you. My group is composed of relatives. I think that you have a better knowledge of the other people, and have ties that will keep the members loyal to each other and the group, in this case, familial.

I would like to point out that in the 1700's when pioneers were moving west into Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, they built forts/stockades when they moved into an area for protection, and all of the men would respond to threats to any one of them. If not part of a group, I would at least to make alliances with others in the area.
    Last edited by Notsoyoung; 04-12-2015 at 08:58 AM.

This question has been around for a long time.
    I look at it this way,
    my family is my primary group, blood will care for blood in most cases.
    My brother has followed every survival suggestion I have given without question.
    Those friends who have a like mind and done prepping will be welcomed if they meet certain criteria, that evaluation is on going all the time.
    Those people are very few that i would allow in.
    A group is needed for long term survival, critical skill sets have to be included, but not at opsec and individual security costs.
    No one would be allowed in after an event occuring. Most would be scavengers and lie like hell to be accepted.
    I don't care if they have 5 starving kids who will die if i don't help, go die!
    No strangers, positively not! The possibility of getting it in the back are too high.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links