OSINT Soft Targets
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

OSINT Soft Targets

This is a discussion on OSINT Soft Targets within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I have been studying Data Analytics as part of my marketing degree, and of course, I pair that with my other background. Here is an ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By SAR-1L
  • 1 Post By Piratesailor

Thread: OSINT Soft Targets

OSINT Soft Targets

I have been studying Data Analytics as part of my marketing degree, and of course, I pair that with my other background.

Here is an article on geodata/travel analytics being used to mitigate over-tourism: https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/v...ism/index.html

100% certain this data will be hacked if not already made publicly available and exploited to plan large soft target attacks by near-peer nation adversaries, or even terrorists.
    OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) for anyone not familiar with the term.

The possibilities are endless with this data as you would have your fingers on the pulse of an entire city, and it would make for prime optimization in the deployment of WMD's, especially viral.
    Last edited by SAR-1L; 01-13-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    Piratesailor, Denton and SOCOM42 like this.
    Mistake #1 is expressing my opinion, mistake #2 is defending it. Yet here I am.

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    There is so much data, metadata and open source information out there it would boggle the mind.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Sponsored Links