At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; It has become strikingly evident to me, that Law Enforcement Officers in municipalities that are run by democrats, are enemies of freedom and are not ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

It has become strikingly evident to me, that Law Enforcement Officers in municipalities that are run by democrats, are enemies of freedom and are not honoring their Oath to the US Constitution. They are not on the side of We The People who pay their salaries, pensions and perks, they are beholden to the politicians.

However, they ARE here to "Serve and Protect"...The Politicians and their agenda! NOT We The People...

Prove me wrong...
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

Super Moderator

Many here have been saying (or wishing) that LEO and military would defect and/or refuse to act against conservative patriots. Yesterday proved them wrong. Of course that was just one confrontation. It remains to be seen what will happen going forward. But I’m not real hopeful that conservatives will get much support from gun toting authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Many here have been saying (or wishing) that LEO and military would defect and/or refuse to act against conservative patriots. Yesterday proved them wrong. Of course that was just one confrontation. It remains to be seen what will happen going forward. But I’m not real hopeful that conservatives will get much support from gun toting authorities.
    I'm honestly uncertain about whether or not the Military would do the right thing. Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

However, I am 100% CERTAIN that the vast majority of LEO will NOT do the right thing and honor their oaths. They will follow the leash around their necks, dragged to and fro by the politicians.
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm honestly uncertain about whether or not the Military would do the right thing. Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

However, I am 100% CERTAIN that the vast majority of LEO will NOT do the right thing and honor their oaths. They will follow the leash around their necks, dragged to and fro by the politicians.
    And the unions...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

When it comes down to us or them. The authorities will ALWAYS do what's right for them. Why would they risk a lives worth of work for you?? It's a lot easier and safer to just go with the flow and eliminate the issue, aka you. You have the "right" to remain silent that's about it.

Remember it's the politicians that hold the purse strings for future pay, retirement and benefits. Are the cops/soldiers willing to throw that away over a principle for you??
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Cops have been lifted up as idols for decades, but they can be criminals with a badge, or hero’s . It is up to them.

There is nothing special in having a badge, it is the man inside of the uniform that matters. But that woman getting shot points to something.

The fight will be dirtier than you thought it would be.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-07-2021 at 09:17 AM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Slippy.. you cannot be proven wrong on that.

My father is rolling in his grave.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

I do not know what the civilian oath is.

US Army Oath of Enlistment:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have no doubt about our local law enforcement here in my very Red county. I know some of them personally, in fact. They are led by a sheriff who is on record as stating several years ago during a big gun control push that he would not obey any unconstitutional orders.

From what I've seen on the news about the big cities where riots have taken place over the last few years, are Democrat city officials and their crony chiefs of police ordering cops to stand back.
    There are bad cops that is certain, they make the news every day, but to call all cops bad is not right. In my opinion.
    Bigfoot63 likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I swore that very oath many times over thirty-odd years in the military and in law enforcement. What happened yesterday was nothing more than a violent criminal attack against the Constitution of the United States. The poor woman who was killed, God rest her soul, was killed in the commission of a violent felony against the Constitution of the United States. Weather or not it was justified will be decided by the courts.

It's not the cops, or even the politicians, that are the problem. It's the media. If people weren't fed a constant diet of bullshit everyday they wouldn't vote for idiots. If we didn't have idiots in office the people wouldn't be pissed of to the point of breaking the law. If we weren't breaking the law the cops would still be in the doughnut shop where they belong.

Yesterday's cluster f-ck was a bigger defeat for Republicans than the election was.

Cops in these jurisdictions are retiring / quitting in droves. Think that speaks volumes when you'd rather walk away from a career that you love rather than not be true to the Oath you took.

Godspeed
    Btp2332 likes this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links