At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

This is a discussion on At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy You might want to read this http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...s-capitol.html And, I think you'll find a majority of military members think this ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    You might want to read this
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...s-capitol.html

And, I think you'll find a majority of military members think this way too.
    First off, Trump didn't attack a damned thing. Surely, you are aware of his video, telling people to go home after the "break-in" of the capitol building.

I'll tell you this, as someone who isn't living on a farm, far away from others. Someone who lives among people, vets and currently serving. You are wrong. The shining light around Mattis no longer glows in the eyes of the vets and the serving. We see him as a traitor.

Mattis. Hell on wheels when he is directing Globalist combat. He, Powell and others like them can go rot.
    stevekozak and Piratesailor like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

There was a thread a while back about First Amendment Auditors, many of whom make it their job to film LEO and Government Facilities.

Some of them are assholes and some of them are true First Amendment protectors, so don't be surprised on either end of the spectrum.

But what has really hit home with me after watching a number of these videos is;

The Vast Amount of Confiscated Wealth (Taxes) that has gone into building elegant and "roman-esque" government buildings and facilities and the shitty attitude of many of the Tax Payer Funded Employees toward the public who pay them their salary.

My personal experience is that small town government employees are generally much more service oriented and larger municipality (mostly dem) tax payer funded employees are tyrants.
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Sorry my friend. But I will take the word of Mattis over Trump every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Mattis didn't quit trump because he wanted a war and Trump didn't. Mattis didn't want war at all.

If however, one day war comes, ( And it always does ) I would want him in charge, not Trump.

He resigned because he knew something wasn't right. I read his resignation letter and read between the lines, he wanted nothing to do with the Trump administration after having lived in it. From what I have heard and read about the man, he has no loyalty but to this republic and our constitution. Seems a good man to have on our side.

My thought is this, If all is lost and I am going into battle I wont be following Trump.
    Most military officers, once they ascend to a certain level, become politicians. I don't trust politicians. One of the thing I like about President Trump is that he is not a politician. (and before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I am not denouncing all senior military officials. I said "most" and I meant "most". )
    Prepared One likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    There was a thread a while back about First Amendment Auditors, many of whom make it their job to film LEO and Government Facilities.

Some of them are assholes and some of them are true First Amendment protectors, so don't be surprised on either end of the spectrum.

But what has really hit home with me after watching a number of these videos is;

The Vast Amount of Confiscated Wealth (Taxes) that has gone into building elegant and "roman-esque" government buildings and facilities and the shitty attitude of many of the Tax Payer Funded Employees toward the public who pay them their salary.

My personal experience is that small town government employees are generally much more service oriented and larger municipality (mostly dem) tax payer funded employees are tyrants.

They really do think they are the “ruling elites “ in washington and within the government. They truly do think the rest of america is stupid.
    inceptor and Slippy like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links