At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

This is a discussion on At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Regardless who is President, the oath stands. As it has for several hundred years now....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

The Good Cop

Regardless who is President, the oath stands.
    As it has for several hundred years now.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NMPRN View Post

You can bet that in every election from now on the liberal media will show clips of that rioting mob, wrapped in Trump flags, taking over the "People's House". Then, all they have to do is call the Republican candidate a "Trump Republican" and it's over for him.
    Elections are now a farce. Previous elections had some "irregularities" but not many. Well except for Chicago under Capone. Now its nationwide and in your face. Capone would be proud. The days of free and fair elections are gone. It will be a farce. So I don't really care what they say, it won't matter. Elections will be predetermined.
    Michael_Js likes this.

The Good Cop

If the violent mob had not assaulted the building, the Republicans in House and Senate were in the process of objecting to the electoral votes from each contested state.
    Their plan was to then call for a commission to investigate the fraud for the next 20 days.

So, "we" shot ourselves right in the ass.

Every action has a consequence. This time it could possibly be the end of the Republic as we knew it.
    Inor and Prepared One like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

With all due respect, I'm surprised you believe this to be true.
    stevekozak likes this.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Super Moderator

Prove me wrong I'd like to be...But what major city--even in a red state--isn't run by the democrats? They have their grubby paws into all of them...
    "Confusion is the guardian of truth."--Vincent Frankini, Tumblar House

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Prove me wrong I'd like to be...But what major city--even in a red state--isn't run by the democrats? They have their grubby paws into all of them...
    Jacksonville, Florida, the biggest city, by land mass, in the entire country.
    Annie likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    With all due respect, I'm surprised you believe this to be true.
    Well, we will never know now, will we?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    If the violent mob had not assaulted the building, the Republicans in House and Senate were in the process of objecting to the electoral votes from each contested state.
    Their plan was to then call for a commission to investigate the fraud for the next 20 days.

So, "we" shot ourselves right in the ass.

Every action has a consequence. This time it could possibly be the end of the Republic as we knew it.
    No, we were shot in the ass. This was planned. Yeah I believe that this could be the end of the Republic as we know it. Someone just sent me this youtube. It has actual footage from yesterday. It's a 45 minute video but I played it at 1.5 speed, slowing it down at certain parts.

This video also contains Trumps plea to stand down early on. That tweet was taken down and they acted like it never happened.

I just believe that the truth should be put out there.

stevekozak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    It has become strikingly evident to me, that Law Enforcement Officers in municipalities that are run by democrats, are enemies of freedom and are not honoring their Oath to the US Constitution. They are not on the side of We The People who pay their salaries, pensions and perks, they are beholden to the politicians.

However, they ARE here to "Serve and Protect"...The Politicians and their agenda! NOT We The People...

Prove me wrong...
    Unfortunately, I can not prove you wrong. They are slaves to their political masters.
    inceptor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

The regular republican party (not the Trump supporters) is now and has been for years out of touch with the common working citizens. Here in PA the republicans ran a candidate for governor that had exactly zero chance of getting elected. In all these democratic strongholds they never put up a decent candidate who would actually appeal to the voters. We always get the same old party hack that is indebted to big money. None of these clowns ever does shit for the middle class. Until this changes the dems are always going to control the cities and the dense voting blocs.

Dan Bongino said that 50% of policing is politics. If dems continue to control the cities and those police departments, we are only going to see more of the same.
    Last edited by Chiefster23; 01-08-2021 at 06:14 AM.
    stevekozak and Slippy like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links