At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

This is a discussion on At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by NMPRN The poor woman who was killed, God rest her soul, was killed in the commission of a violent felony against the ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: At Least in Democrat Run Cities, LEO Are Enemies of Freedom-Prove Me Wrong...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NMPRN View Post
    The poor woman who was killed, God rest her soul, was killed in the commission of a violent felony against the Constitution of the United States. Weather or not it was justified will be decided by the courts.
    Please elaborate.
    Robie likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm honestly uncertain about whether or not the Military would do the right thing. Maybe I'll start a thread on that.
    The military would stand for law and order. They will obey all lawful orders of the President and the officers appointed over them, as they swore to do. Read the WHOLE oath.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Please elaborate.
    I'd like a tad more clarification of that also.
    inceptor likes this.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The military would stand for law and order. They will obey all lawful orders of the President and the officers appointed over them, as they swore to do. Read the WHOLE oath.
    Maybe. Don't forget that Barry replaced a whole bunch of top military brass with those loyal to him.
    Slippy likes this.

Please elaborate.
    I know she's considered a martyred hero by many on this forum so this going to be a very unpopular view to take but...

The Constitution protects "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

She wasn't part of any Constitutionally protected assembly. She was part of a rioting, violent mob that committed countless felonies in their efforts to successfully (even if it was just for a few hours) shut down the United States government. She was shot while she was breaching one of the final barriers the police set up to protect members of our democratically elected government. ---whether we like em or not

The Constitution gives us a clear path to have our grievances addressed, she wasn't following that path. She (they) wiped their ass with our Constitution and committed treason when they bypassed the rule of law and decided they knew what was best for everyone.

Every lie CNN and MSNBC have told about Trump and his supporters over the last four years just became true in the minds of millions of people. The victors write the history books. Trumps legacy is ruined. Whether it's true or not, he'll go down in history as the president who tried to retake the White House by force after he lost the election.

We had the high ground when we were the party of lawful peace and they were the party of violent riots. We gave up that high ground yesterday and fell right in the sewer.

She played a part in serving up a shit sandwich that republicans will be eating for decades.

The Good Cop

I know she's considered a martyred hero by many on this forum so this going to be a very unpopular view to take but...

The Constitution protects "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

She wasn't part of any Constitutionally protected assembly. She was part of a rioting, violent mob that committed countless felonies in their efforts to successfully (even if it was just for a few hours) shut down the United States government. She was shot while she was breaching one of the final barriers the police set up to protect members of our democratically elected government. ---whether we like em or not

The Constitution gives us a clear path to have our grievances addressed, she wasn't following that path. She (they) wiped their ass with our Constitution and committed treason when they bypassed the rule of law and decided they knew what was best for everyone.

Every lie CNN and MSNBC have told about Trump and his supporters over the last four years just became true in the minds of millions of people. The victors write the history books. Trumps legacy is ruined. Whether it's true or not, he'll go down in history as the president who tried to retake the White House by force after he lost the election.

We had the high ground when we were the party of lawful peace and they were the party of violent riots. We gave up that high ground yesterday and fell right in the sewer.

She played a part in serving up a shit sandwich that republicans will be eating for decades.
    Very well stated.
    The damage done to the Republicans is enormous.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

You mean they should have had peaceful protests like Antifa and BLM? I'm sure the only reason the fires were started by Antifa and BLM was because a cold wind came in and they had to keep themselves warm. Or should they have stayed at home and protested in their living room?
    Slippy, KUSA, Pobilly Duke and 1 others like this.

You mean they should have had peaceful protests like Antifa and BLM? I'm sure the only reason the fires were started by Antifa and BLM was because a cold wind came in and they had to keep themselves warm. Or should they have stayed at home and protested in their living room?
    No.. It's very clear from what I said that they SHOULD NOT have protested like antifa and blm, which is exactly what they did. They should have peacefully protested like the thousands of peaceful protesters outside the fence that had the intelligence, maturity and situational awareness to not come unglued like a brain washed 22 year old antifa mama's boi.

We are responsible for our own actions and our own decisions. They made a bad decision to take criminal actions that got one of them killed and completely screwed conservative politics for generations to come.

You can bet that in every election from now on the liberal media will show clips of that rioting mob, wrapped in Trump flags, taking over the "People's House". Then, all they have to do is call the Republican candidate a "Trump Republican" and it's over for him.
    Last edited by NMPRN; 01-07-2021 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo

I'm wondering if the MeTooMovement libtards will believe all women and condemn Ashli's murder by an sexist white man with a gun?
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

The Good Cop

Maybe. Don't forget that Barry replaced a whole bunch of top military brass with those loyal to him.
    Too bad Trump didn’t do the same, eh?
    Or did he?
    inceptor likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links