pfizer shot
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

pfizer shot

This is a discussion on pfizer shot within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; So I had an opportunity come up to take the pfizer vaccine... and I took it. Next does will be on 1/25.... now let's see ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: pfizer shot

pfizer shot

So I had an opportunity come up to take the pfizer vaccine... and I took it. Next does will be on 1/25.... now let's see if I win the lottery and end up in the small percentage that feels like crap for the next few days.....
    MisterMills357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedrownik View Post
    So I had an opportunity come up to take the pfizer vaccine... and I took it. Next does will be on 1/25.... now let's see if I win the lottery and end up in the small percentage that feels like crap for the next few days.....
    Wedrownik, we hardly knew ye!!! Good luck.
    Denton, Slippy, SGG and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    wedrownik, we hardly knew ye!!! Good luck.
    rotflmao!!!!!
    Bigfoot63 and MisterMills357 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

If you are still able to post, let us know when you eat your neighbors. Also, let us know if they tasted like chicken or pork.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    If you are still able to post, let us know when you eat your neighbors. Also, let us know if they tasted like chicken or pork.
    There is that one neighbour couple houses over. She looks rather intriguing and I wouldn't mind.... oh wait... that's not what you meant :D
    Denton, Slippy, SGG and 3 others like this.

There is that one neighbour couple houses over. She looks rather intriguing and I wouldn't mind.... oh wait... that's not what you meant :D
    My bad. By eat, I meant to consume for zombie-dietary reasons.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    My bad. By eat, I meant to consume for zombie-dietary reasons.
    Well, so funny enough, I have to be frank: I am concerned if there are any long term effects that will pop up. For a variety of reasons, my wife was more interested in taking the shot first (potential need to travel internationally) and I was going to hold off (we were planning to stagger our shots so that both of us are not impacted due to our 7 year old). Anyways, I got an opportunity to take the vaccine so I sucked it up and said: fine... I'll take it and then as soon as there is an opportunity for you to take yours, you'll travel through a known path..... so yeah.... no whiskey for me tonight, though I'm tempted to have a few fingers of an 18 year old (single malt that is ) but I wanna make sure that if I feel any adverse effects I know where they came from.
    Denton likes this.

Well, so funny enough, I have to be frank: I am concerned if there are any long term effects that will pop up. For a variety of reasons, my wife was more interested in taking the shot first (potential need to travel internationally) and I was going to hold off (we were planning to stagger our shots so that both of us are not impacted due to our 7 year old). Anyways, I got an opportunity to take the vaccine so I sucked it up and said: fine... I'll take it and then as soon as there is an opportunity for you to take yours, you'll travel through a known path..... so yeah.... no whiskey for me tonight, though I'm tempted to have a few fingers of an 18 year old (single malt that is ) but I wanna make sure that if I feel any adverse effects I know where they came from.
    Well, y'all have taken it and you can't undo it. I wish you hadn't. I don't plan to take it. I've no desire to be a lab rat.
    stevekozak likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

The lab rat portion is over for most part. I think now it's the chimp part if anything 😉

Anyways, not here to argue the pros and cons or any potential secret government plans. I took the vaccine upon consulting with two very good friends of mine that work as researchers in pharmaceutical industry (both got PhDs and I have known them forever).
    Denton likes this.

In my neck of the woods you never do what a friend suggests. That's the first red flag.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links