pfizer shot - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

pfizer shot

This is a discussion on pfizer shot within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Chipper In my neck of the woods you never do what a friend suggests. That's the first red flag. I didn't do ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: pfizer shot

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    In my neck of the woods you never do what a friend suggests. That's the first red flag.
    I didn't do what the friend suggested, I asked about what the vaccine means and how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedrownik View Post
    I didn't do what the friend suggested, I asked about what the vaccine means and how it works.
    https://rairfoundation.com/dire-warn...vaccine-video/

Good luck!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    https://rairfoundation.com/dire-warn...vaccine-video/

Good luck!

So I will dust off my favourite saying: opinions are like assholes - everyone has one and they all stink.

His seems to be of the following type: I'm going try and be relevant and go counter to everyone cause I'm not important anymore.... but that's my opinion (see my favourite saying above).

Anyways, not trying to convince anyone to get it or not get it (though I do have my opinion or those who are opposed to it as I lost more folks both close and distant to me in 2020 then probably in at least the last 25 years)

Anyways..... no headache, no soreness in the arm.... off go meet Morpheus.
    Denton and Chiefster23 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

So I will dust off my favourite saying: opinions are like assholes - everyone has one and they all stink.

His seems to be of the following type: I'm going try and be relevant and go counter to everyone cause I'm not important anymore.... but that's my opinion (see my favourite saying above).

Anyways, not trying to convince anyone to get it or not get it (though I do have my opinion or those who are opposed to it as I lost more folks both close and distant to me in 2020 then probably in at least the last 25 years)

Anyways..... no headache, no soreness in the arm.... off go meet Morpheus.
    Glad you are feeling good. Keep us updated.

BTW, did you read the article?
    Dr. Gregory House

Yes I did. Not sold.
    Denton likes this.

Yes I did. Not sold.
    I understand. I'm not sold, either. Not sold either way, so I'll not take the shot. I'll wait, watch and see. A year.
    Michael_Js and Kauboy like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Yes I did. Not sold.
    Curious; why are you not sold on what you read, something written by a preeminent doctor-type but were sold by your friends to take it?
    Dr. Gregory House

This type of vaccine is not new. Lots of discussion but I'll summarize in the simplest way I can: you know that there is a variety of beer on the market and someone comes out with a new type. Because the beer making process has been well documented the new beer is safe because it's new but not really.

Also professor emeritus - I got issues with the academia supporting folks who should be not relevant as they struggle to keep in the spotlight the same way I have issues with 90 year old politicians deciding our fate

This type of vaccine is not new. Lots of discussion but I'll summarize in the simplest way I can: you know that there is a variety of beer on the market and someone comes out with a new type. Because the beer making process has been well documented the new beer is safe because it's new but not really.

Also professor emeritus - I got issues with the academia supporting folks who should be not relevant as they struggle to keep in the spotlight the same way I have issues with 90 year old politicians deciding our fate
    This is making beer in a totally different manner. This is beer-making in a manner that has never been done. This is beer-making that hasn't before been done because it has risks. Big risks.

Actually, beer-making is a bad metaphor.

I'm not a doctor or a scientist. I'm just a curious bastard who knew of this concept before this KungFlu BS. I read crazy crap that doesn't have a thing to do with helicopters, politics or current events. I know; surprising. I even watch Food Network, but I have to admit that is at the force of Wifey.
    Dr. Gregory House

You do realize that this vaccine type existed for quite a bit already?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links