Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much?

This is a discussion on Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Slippy @ Redneck Any examples of people shaming you would be appreciated! Your friend, Slippy! Just look above. I present you hawgrider....

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree682Likes

Thread: Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @Redneck

Any examples of people shaming you would be appreciated!

Your friend,

Slippy!
    Just look above. I present you hawgrider.
    Last edited by Redneck; 12-28-2020 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Mask proponents suck fibers! Gawd some of you people just amaze me with your stupid. You masks will save people are the dumbest!
    Read what you typed. Any dumb redneck with a 4th grade education knows better grammar than you... and yet you call others who happen to believe different than you stupid? Gawd

What kind of conservative thinks everyone should be in lockstep? Do you not believe in individual freedom? Do you not think I should be able to make my own choices without ridicule?
    hawgrider, Slippy and Pobilly Duke like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Yes, because wearing a mask has always been considered a tool preppers would use during a pandemic. Here is a discussion from 3 years ago. https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...post-shtf.html

Consider how many preppers have masks in their stores & had them prior to this version. But because the wearing of a mask has been politicized, as in this discussion, people like me who are at risk, are shamed. I wish people would just shut up. Wear a mask if you think it helps. Don't wear one, if not in a location where government or a business requires one, if that makes you feel superior. No need to shame people for their views. I remember a time when conservatives touted INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Why should I be put down for doing what I think is right for ME?

BTW, Zorro wore a mask & I used to dress up as him as a child. Batman & Robin also.
    Yup. I wore a mask when this China virus was first introduced. I had a 100 count pack in my medical box. I sanitized my hands more often also. I did everything I was supposed to...just in case.
    I also am very high risk; overweight, smoker and heart problems.
    I quit wearing the mask (except to go into a store) and buying into all the China-virus hype about 1 month after it all got started. I paid VERY close attention to everything I could read, listen to and watch.
    I made a personal decision that it was all BULL-SPIT, developed and put in place for a few specific reasons.

If you are one of the people donning a mask to go out to check your mailbox....alone....with no one else within 200' of you....then I apologize for making fun of you. I had no idea you were that sensitive or du...never mind.

You should wear a mask...if that's what makes you comfortable.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Read what you typed. Any dumb redneck with a 4th grade education knows better grammar than you... and yet you call others who happen to believe different than you stupid? Gawd

What kind of conservative thinks everyone should be in lockstep? Do you not believe in individual freedom? Do you not think I should be able to make my own choices without ridicule?
    No. The Constitutional idea is that you are able to make your own choices, freely. There is no guarantee about ridicule from your peers. That would violate your peers 1st Amendment rights....
    Redneck, hawgrider, Slippy and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

You literally can't go into a store here in NJ without a mask. What's it like in other states?
    "Confusion is the guardian of truth."--Vincent Frankini, Tumblar House

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    You literally can't go into a store here in NJ without a mask. What's it like in other states?
    DE...mask upon entering a store.

I still see people driving alone with a mask on. I see people walking in the country/boonies alone, wearing a mask.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Required here too... and Mississippi is very conservative with Republican governor & legislature.
    Annie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    DE...mask upon entering a store.

I still see people driving alone with a mask on. I see people walking in the country/boonies alone, wearing a mask.
    Robie, you might could see me driving with one on. I'm getting old & forgetful and have several times tried to enter a store when I forgot my mask. So now, I will put it on a little before arriving. I don't do so for protection but because I'm getting stupid.

Robie, you might could see me driving with one on. I'm getting old & forgetful and have several times tried to enter a store when I forgot my mask. So now, I will put it on a little before arriving. I don't do so for protection but because I'm getting stupid.
    Tie a string around it and let it hang around your neck. That way, it's always with you.

I have a feeling you are going to be wearing one a long, long time....if you find yourself believing in all the propaganda you are being fed.
    hawgrider and MisterMills357 like this.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Mask proponents suck fibers! Gawd some of you people just amaze me with your stupid. You masks will save people are the dumbest!
    Ain’t it the truth.
    ActionJackson and hawgrider like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links