Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much? - Page 25
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much?

This is a discussion on Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Slippy I'll consolidate this into one post. @ ScOrPs Your obvious lack of grasp on reality and your amazingly low IQ is ...

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
Like Tree682Likes

Thread: Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'll consolidate this into one post.
    @ScOrPs

Your obvious lack of grasp on reality and your amazingly low IQ is frightening. I sincerely hope that you have not, nor you will you ever procreate. Surely, there is a shotgun near you that needs suck-started!

Thanks!

Slippy!

Your obvious resorting to bash on anyone questioning your nut job conspiracy theory proves your lack of intellect. You created this thread to claim what? Islam planted the virus in China and had it spread from there across the globe in order for all to ear medical face masks which will slowly degrade our minds & values so much we will be like them! Yup, makes a lot of sense!

Here's a thought champ, when you create a post making such a claim you show have the intellect to be able to counter any argument, state some points backing your claim... you know? Converse and debate like someone with a mind and prove your claim?

Nah, too much for you so resort to bashing & belittling! A true product of today's society, debating is a thing of the past... now anyone that doesn't agree is the enemy and is the enemy! Simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    A very insightful and truthful video from Andrew Tate, kickbox and mma champ.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5fed05e89e16791e714d5062
    Insightful by someone that has zero medical training, zero workings in any positions of power and not much education at all? This is what your using as proof?

Here's a video from some random guy that has no access to any insider government records or medical records! How about an insider? Whistleblower? A plot this big can't possibly have everyone in the government and intel agencies willingly going along can it? Surely some will still fight against this new marshal state Islam dictatorship the Oligarch are trying to create and come sounding the alarm? No one? The millions with access all don't care for all their friends and family in this new police state? Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Lets talk about all these covid deaths. Two days ago a nurse appeared on TV talking about a covid death she witnessed. Yep, he died if covid. Those three bullets in his chest had nothing to do with his death. The congressman elect that just died...... yep, covid! Nevermind the heart attack he had. My dentist had a close relative also die of a heart attack........ cause of death on the death certificate was COVID. Hit by a bus...... covid. Struck by lightning....... covid. Apparently this winter there is no common flue in the USA. Everything is covid.

To my fellow ‘prepper forum’ readers; ignor this guy! He has clearly drank the cool aid and you’re wasting your time trying to argue with a fool.

To my fellow preppers, ignore anyone unwilling to converse and debate a topic without having to resort to bashing/belittling.

Never said there isn't any deaths by other means now did I? In fact there was documented cases where it was automatic Covid when just showing similar symptoms. What's the dead count today? US has about 335k deaths and no that doesn't include people shot. Guess we also see care homes that spread the flu die like this before? Now take a look at how many died this year over last, then take 10 years for an average number per year. You'll see 2020 there has been a huge jump in deaths, guess everyone is just trigger happy! All deaths were by gun shot wounds!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

...And back to the regularly scheduled program...

So, from a preparedness standpoint, muslims from other countries should never be allowed to enter these United States of America as they bring their Sharia Law which is slavery law.

Their goal is to make the infidel submit (or be killed) and the mask wearing debacle will be one indicator of who will submit and who won't.

As many have stated, and I agree, if you want to wear a mask, do so. If not, don't. So far all of the data proves that masks do nothing to keep you from getting or passing on things that potentially cause illness. There are simply too many other factors.
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rPs View Post
    So your saying all those deaths are from the flu? Perhaps you should take up some medical training before making claims like that. The virus was detected and people are dying every 16 seconds. When did the flu ever claim such high numbers? There has been plenty of you 'proving us wrong' that actually caught it and died, I hope you don't become the next one to learn the hard way. Try to visit and spend some time in a Hospital, see how burnt out the staff are, see how bad the patients are suffering... think that's the average thing happening yearly?
    Yes. I AM saying the majority of deaths are probably the ‘flu.
    The virus was detected?? Really?? Tell me how the VIRUS was detected.
    The influenza pandemic of 1918: Spanish ‘flu. You know it was never isolated too?
    Burnt out staff? I’m no choreography expert but those routines look tiring.
    Do I think it is the yearly thing? Nope.
    Do I think it’s over-hyped yes.
    Try spending sometime in a hospital? Everyday, nearly, my friend, everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your obvious resorting to bash on anyone questioning your nut job conspiracy theory proves your lack of intellect. You created this thread to claim what? Islam planted the virus in China and had it spread from there across the globe in order for all to ear medical face masks which will slowly degrade our minds & values so much we will be like them! Yup, makes a lot of sense!

Here's a thought champ, when you create a post making such a claim you show have the intellect to be able to counter any argument, state some points backing your claim... you know? Converse and debate like someone with a mind and prove your claim?

Nah, too much for you so resort to bashing & belittling! A true product of today's society, debating is a thing of the past... now anyone that doesn't agree is the enemy and is the enemy! Simpleton.
    Happy to debate you. I’m sure you can demonstrate my lack of intellect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what is Islam? Rapists & pedophiles? Guess you never been in a Catholic church! Pretty much all pedos in America are white.... so how do you wrap that into your conspiracy? Again, not a Muslim so showing the contrary or flaws in it doesn't matter - all religions have contradictions. I know Mohammed was a rapist, but in ancient Greece you need to have butt sex with a grown adult!

So, wearing a medical face mask somehow justifies some backwards culture all fits nicely to you? Your thread claims that because your racist, afraid or just thick. Who else wears face coverings? The KKK! So your an Islamist KKK is you wear a medical face mask!

I didn't resort to name calling, but it's not me with the feeble mind. Please seek help.
    I guarantee that anyone you sold to your paranoid racist conspiracy theory is just as thick as you, or just went along to shut you up.

Name one group of anything that doesn't eye world conquest, why do you think we're bombing every 13 minutes and have military bases all over the world? The US is the current modern day Empire and it's not all for freedom.
    Those are are odd and militant replies, and they are obtuse because they ignore evidence to the contrary.
    And they are angry,I can see who you are attacking, but who are you defending?
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-31-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    stevekozak likes this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

This Dick is a Major Racist!!
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 12-31-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    hawgrider and Slippy like this.
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Lord where to start....
    Good to see you back Red. As you can see, somebody left the back gate open.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Administrator

In this community members are expected to treat each other with respect at all times.

There will always be disagreements and fusses between members. It is simply human nature. We truly encourage members to discuss and openly share their thoughts on a topic. It is how we all learn and life would be pretty boring if we all felt the same way.

That being said, this is not grade school. We don’t gang up in little groups to take sides or encourage others to do the same.

If you were at a local get together and got into a disagreement with someone, I am guessing you would take it outside instead of ruining the party for everyone. I expect the same here.

If you are not able to discuss a topic respectfully then you need to remove yourself from the topic. If you are unable to discuss a topic with a specific member then you need to choose to ignore that member or take the discussion off the boards. If you are unable to do either of these things, I will help you to do so.

- Cricket
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Sponsored Links