Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much?

This is a discussion on Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Hemi45 I say this tongue in cheek-ish ... where are all the people who used to scream about government surveillance??? Masks are ...

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 250
Like Tree682Likes

Thread: Think About It; COVID Masks and Islamist Face Coverings...Submission Much?

  1. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    I say this tongue in cheek-ish ... where are all the people who used to scream about government surveillance??? Masks are like the freaking golden ticket - lol!

    The glass is filled to 50% capacity. Could be half empty or half full, right? Just trying to end this crazy year with a positive spin
    I am still feeling funny walking into a bank while carrying a gun and wearing a mask

    Regarding Ninjas: they're still around.... Well hidden.... And now that everyone has a mask on, they might be closer then you think

  2. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,340
    [QUOTE=Wedrownik;2073555]I have to say that this is the most ignorant statememt I heard to date regarding face masks.....

    Btw - ninjas covered their faces as well....[/QUOTE

    Face Masks are meant to subject you. If you think Slippy is ignorant you may want to check your temperature. I sense you have a fever.
    Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  3. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,340
    For the record ninjas are mindless twits
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    817
    Ah look another useless internet argument... pass.
    Denton, Slippy, SOCOM42 and 2 others like this.
    Mistake #1 is expressing my opinion, mistake #2 is defending it. Yet here I am.

  6. #15
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedrownik View Post
    I have to say that this is the most ignorant statememt I heard to date regarding face masks.....

    Btw - ninjas covered their faces as well....
    This is a strawman argument. Ninja's covered their faces because they wanted to, not because they were told to. In the case of both Muslim women and politicians enacting edicts of mask wearing you are being ordered to wear the mask.

    @Slippy This same thought came to me a while back. It is simply another form of control.
    Denton, Slippy, stevekozak and 4 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  7. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    12,385
    Yep. Much there. Thought about if while watch a female reporter wearing a green(color of Islam) mask.
    Last edited by Camel923; 12-28-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

    Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

  8. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Islamists been covering up the faces of their bitches for thousands of years to show who is boss...

    Still wanna wear a mask?
    Yes, because wearing a mask has always been considered a tool preppers would use during a pandemic. Here is a discussion from 3 years ago. https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...post-shtf.html

    Consider how many preppers have masks in their stores & had them prior to this version. But because the wearing of a mask has been politicized, as in this discussion, people like me who are at risk, are shamed. I wish people would just shut up. Wear a mask if you think it helps. Don't wear one, if not in a location where government or a business requires one, if that makes you feel superior. No need to shame people for their views. I remember a time when conservatives touted INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Why should I be put down for doing what I think is right for ME?

    BTW, Zorro wore a mask & I used to dress up as him as a child. Batman & Robin also.
    Last edited by Redneck; 12-28-2020 at 06:37 AM.

  9. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    20,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Yes, because wearing a mask has always been considered a tool preppers would use during a pandemic. Here is a discussion from 3 years ago. https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...post-shtf.html

    Consider how many preppers have masks in their stores & had them prior to this version. But because the wearing of a mask has been politicized, as in this discussion, people like me who are at risk, are shamed. I wish people would just shut up. Wear a mask if you think it helps. Don't wear one, if not in a location where government or a business requires one, if that makes you feel superior. No need to shame people for their views. I remember a time when conservatives touted INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Why should I be put down for doing what I think is right for ME?

    BTW, Zorro wore a mask & I used to dress up as him as a child. Batman & Robin also.
    @Redneck

    Any examples of people shaming you would be appreciated!

    Your friend,

    Slippy!

  10. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    4,883
    Mask proponents suck fibers! Gawd some of you people just amaze me with your stupid. You masks will save people are the dumbest!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  11. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    St Pete Florida
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Islamists been covering up the faces of their bitches for thousands of years to show who is boss...

    Still wanna wear a mask?
    You are right Slippy what are your marching orders? Do I need to find a chick and show her who is boss?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wedrownik View Post
    I have to say that this is the most ignorant statememt I heard to date regarding face masks.....

    Btw - ninjas covered their faces as well....
    If that is the most ignorant statement that you have heard, concerning masks: you need to listen to doctor Fauci more often. He is a regular fount of ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Does the ruling elite mandate that ninjas wear masks? Or do they do it on their own?
    Ninjas do what ninjas do, and then they say, “to hell with who doesn’t like it”.

    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Out here in Fly Over Country, we don't wear no stinkin' masks.
    Wife and I even went maskless into our county tax collector's office to renew the license plates on 3 vehicles and 3 trailers.
    No one said a word about it, they were really friendly.
    I went to SAL last night and got into with the manager, because I wasn’t wearing a mask. And he shamed me, he said, don’t come back in here without a mask!

    I walked back to the house and got one, and then I walked back to the store. I looked for the guy and I slipped behind him stealthily, you know like a ninja. When he noticed me, I asked him if my mask was OK.

    I think that I scared him. Ha,ha,ha, life can be fun.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-28-2020 at 07:52 AM.
    stevekozak, SGG, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am at chapter 3.3. And I at chapter 3 of Crime And Punishment. I am moving like a snail, because of myriad of ailments, but I am moving.

 

 
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top