Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; This thread is pretty much for preppers interested in health and their family's well-being but it's an interesting read for anyone of any stripe: https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/heres-w...covid-vaccine/ ...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination

This thread is pretty much for preppers interested in health and their family's well-being but it's an interesting read for anyone of any stripe:

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/heres-w...covid-vaccine/

The new Covid vaccines will make billions of dollars for the big pharmaceutical companies, but here’s what they won’t do:

The vaccines will not cure Covid
    The vaccines will not prevent people from contracting Covid
    The vaccines will not prevent Covid-related hospitalizations
    The vaccines will not prevent Covid-caused deaths

Now, I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, “If the vaccine does not protect me from getting Covid (or dying from Covid), then why should I take it?”

And the answer is: “You shouldn’t. It makes no sense at all, especially in view of the fact that new vaccines pose considerable risks to one’s health and well-being.

“Risks,” you say? “No one said anything about risks. I thought this wonderful new Covid cure was entirely risk-free; just take the jab and– Presto– life goes back to normal.”

Wrong. There are risks, significant risks that the media and the medical establishment have papered-over with their ridiculous Happy Talk about “miracle” vaccines. But all of this is just public relations hype designed to hoodwink people into injecting themselves with a dubious substance that does NOT do what it’s supposed to do, and which DOES pose serious long-term risks to one’s health.
    (More in the link)

Food for thought!!!
    stevekozak, AquaHull, KUSA and 1 others like this.
    "MAKE BREADLINES GREAT AGAIN!!" Joe Biden
    Donald Trump - 45th President - 2016-2024

According to that article, the vaccine is a big scam upon the people.

It will not cure COVID, vaccines are not cures but preventers.

I don't buy it, I have all sorts of immunization shots over 7+ decades.

I never did catch anything, especially overseas that I was given shots for.

NONE of the kids in my elementary school contracted polio after immunization was done.

Before that in our school 1-2 kids in a class would get,

the Salk and Savin vaccines eliminated almost all cases after it was put in worldwide use.

I knew a couple of kids ahead of us that got polio, been to the hospital to visit them in an iron lung, scared the hell out of me.

Risk? of course, there always is for every type of medication, immunizations.

I consider the article BS, no one is going stick their neck out and put a bogus product on the market with so much oversight going on.

The heads of management would be hauled out and lynched.

When it is available, I will take it, too old to screw around.

There were three kids in my class that died from Leukemia, one was a good friend, died at age 12, one at 13 and last one at 14, last two were girls.

They have today after decades of and trial and error,

done research that has dramatically reduced the mortality in childhood cancers,

those I knew could have been alive today had it been available back then.

The new $1500 stimulus is trying to be tied to the vaccine. It's not a vaccine. We have valid vaccines for at least 62 years that I can remember. This is a flu shot, which doesn't prevent you from getting a coronavirus which is even in the darn ground.

The idea behind tying the $1500 to the "vaccine" is to get minorities in rich and vibrant areas to take the shot, since they need the money.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500...ould-work.html
    Bucket-Back since 2004

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Take it, dont take it. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. As long as it's not forced on me we'll be cool. The minute it is we have a YUGE problem.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I got my second shingles shot and flu shot in October, up to date on Hep A,B,C. Got a tetanus couple years ago.

I'm not scared, but I ain't going anywhere around it.

What if POTUS 47 makes it mandatory for Social Security, Medical, Unemployment and employment ?

I am also too old to resist, they shut the country down, pay a lot to have workers stay home, force a vaccine. Since I will be collecting $$$ from here on out, they can control . The rest belongs in Tinfoil
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    I got my second shingles shot and flu shot in October, up to date on Hep A,B,C. Got a tetanus couple years ago.

What if POTUS 47 makes it mandatory for Social Security, Medical, Unemployment and employment ?

I am also too old to resist, they shut the country down, pay a lot to have workers stay home, force a vaccine. Since I will be collecting $$$ from here on out, they can control . The rest belongs in Tinfoil
    I think it would be hard for the feds to mandate it. What you are more likely to see is different variations of mandates at a state or even private level. I have read that the state of Virginia is already preparing legislation to mandate that children must be given the vaccine before they will be allowed back in school. Some of the major airlines are looking at mandating that you have the shot to fly with them. So goes for healthcare, you can almost guarantee many hospitals and doctors will require that their employees take the shot.

It is frustrating because while there may never be a "national" mandate for it, there will be so many other levels that it will make it extremely hard to function normally in society without it.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Hey, I have been on SS for 15 years, they could say no shot, no monies!

This state is ridden with covid cases and were having an upsurge in cases.

I can't hide in here forever, well maybe, going to have to get it for some protection.

Generally it doesn't matter, we are hermits.

The new $1500 stimulus is trying to be tied to the vaccine. It's not a vaccine. We have valid vaccines for at least 62 years that I can remember. This is a flu shot, which doesn't prevent you from getting a coronavirus which is even in the darn ground.

The idea behind tying the $1500 to the "vaccine" is to get minorities in rich and vibrant areas to take the shot, since they need the money.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500...ould-work.html
    Amen dude. This vaccine will not cure Covid NOR WILL IT PREVENT Covid!!! Most worthwhile vaccines take years to research and develop. This thing was rushed through in a panic. No long term testing has taken place so everyone on earth will be a living Guinea Pig. Fine, if that's your choice. No way on planet earth I'm going to be a living test subject! If you want to be a walking pin cushion then more power to you. Not me!!!
    stevekozak likes this.

I've got really bad news guys, your all going to die.

Already had Covid so at this point I don't need your stupid vaccine. So will the rest of you so just wait for it and deal with it.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lilly View Post
    I think it would be hard for the feds to mandate it. What you are more likely to see is different variations of mandates at a state or even private level. I have read that the state of Virginia is already preparing legislation to mandate that children must be given the vaccine before they will be allowed back in school. Some of the major airlines are looking at mandating that you have the shot to fly with them. So goes for healthcare, you can almost guarantee many hospitals and doctors will require that their employees take the shot.

It is frustrating because while there may never be a "national" mandate for it, there will be so many other levels that it will make it extremely hard to function normally in society without it.
    Unfortunately ... the feds snap their fingers and most obedient Americans fall in line like good little sheep. But the feds won't be the ones mandating it. All of our wonderful, tyrannical Governors will do the work for them. Get the shot; carry your papers; show your papers when commanded to; or face fines and arrest. The "mask" debacle was and is a practice run.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links