Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination

This is a discussion on Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Annie Jersey girl here...what's Camp New Jersey? It was a staging area in Kuwait for the 101st before they gave the keyword ...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Jersey girl here...what's Camp New Jersey?
    It was a staging area in Kuwait for the 101st before they gave the keyword to invade Iraq on March 19, 2003, there were other states used as camp names too i.e. Camp Pennsylvania is where that one soldier fragged multiple others by throwing grenades in the commanders tents back around same time frame.
    Annie likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Weldman View Post
    The military still gave it back in 2003 and it doesn't always leave a scar, I got one back then before deployment to Kuwait a month before OIF kicked off. Ah the memories, Camp Wolf, Camp New Jersey, then .... I'm headed down a rabbit hole of triggers...
    They gave that immunization to every schoolkid in the 1950's, along with the polio shot.
    I guess it was around 1954 or so.
    Weldman likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    They gave that immunization to every schoolkid in the 1950's, along with the polio shot.
    I guess it was around 1954 or so.
    Well my step mom got one and she was born in 1956 so I don't know how old they wait before giving to one, she has the scar.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Weldman View Post
    Well my step mom got one and she was born in 1956 so I don't know how old they wait before giving to one, she has the scar.
    It was probably done with air powered injector, will scar if not pushed against the skin tight,

she would have gotten them around 1966, Polio V was oral then.

They were given the MMR shots around then also, maybe a little earlier.

At one time they gave a vaccination with a skin pop type of application,

apply to the arm and then puncture the skin a dozen times with a needle.

I have a scar from it though much faded after 75 years, it is around 3/8 of an inch in diameter,

don't know what it was for, was about five when I had it.

It was not done at school but in the doctors office.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 12-06-2020 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    Weldman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    It was probably done with air powered injector, will scar if not pushed against the skin tight, she would have gotten them around 1966, Polio V was oral then.

The were given the MMR shots around then also, maybe a little earlier.

At one time they gave a vaccination with a skin pop type of application, apply to the arm and then puncture the skin a dozen times with a needle.

I have a scar from it though much faded after 75 years, it is around 3/8 of an inch in diameter, don't know what it was for, was about five when I had it.

Those scars are usually smallpox vacs. Most of us of a certain age will have them.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Those scars are usually smallpox vacs. Most of us of a certain age will have them.
    Yeah, that rings a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    It was probably done with air powered injector, will scar if not pushed against the skin tight, she would have gotten them around 1966, Polio V was oral then.

The were given the MMR shots around then also, maybe a little earlier.

At one time they gave a vaccination with a skin pop type of application, apply to the arm and then puncture the skin a dozen times with a needle.

I have a scar from it though much faded after 75 years, it is around 3/8 of an inch in diameter, don't know what it was for, was about five when I had it.

The skin pop type was the small pox vaccine. I got both the Salk polio and Sabine polio vaccines; the Salk was a shot, the Sabine was oral. I have never had an injection from an air powered system. I didn't get the MMR because I had already had the measles and rubella before it came out. Other than those, the only currently available vaccines that I haven't gotten are: plague, cholera, and rabies.

Quote Originally Posted by danben View Post
    The skin pop type was the small pox vaccine. I got both the Salk polio and Sabine polio vaccines; the Salk was a shot, the Sabine was oral. I have never had an injection from an air powered system. I didn't get the MMR because I had already had the measles and rubella before it came out. Other than those, the only currently available vaccines that I haven't gotten are: plague, cholera, and rabies.
    As said in an earlier post our school/class were a second stage test for the Salk vaccine, either in 1953 or 1954.

The second one was a shot also, Savin was not out yet.

As an interesting side note, the development was done at the Worcester Foundation for Experimental Biology, then next door, Astra Pharmaceuticals, produced it.

Now, Astra is one of the leaders in the COVID vaccine development, not the same people by any stretch of the word, all from then are dead or long retired.

I mentioned before about some kids in the class ahead of us that contracted polio before the vaccine was available, that iron lung scared the hell out of me.

throughout the 60's -80's I worked with many people who were crippled with it, dated one bosses daughter,

father had it, had about 10 pounds of iron strapped on to support his withered leg.
    Weldman likes this.

I got a small pox immunization the day my unit flew out of Ft. Campbell KY deploying to Kuwait about a month before the ground offensive kicked off in 2003. The immunization was via some sort of very small "tack like" device. Everybody got the sore and scabbing. It healed up and went away much sooner if left uncovered and left to dry out. No scaring on me or anyone else I knew from this method.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I got a small pox immunization the day my unit flew out of Ft. Campbell KY deploying to Kuwait about a month before the ground offensive kicked off in 2003. The immunization was via some sort of very small "tack like" device. Everybody got the sore and scabbing. It healed up and went away much sooner if left uncovered and left to dry out. No scaring on me or anyone else I knew from this method.
    Not surprised that they gave small pox vaccine before the 2003 deployment. The whole thing was about Sadam's WMDs including biologicals - especially weaponized small pox.
    stevekozak likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links