Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination

This is a discussion on Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Let me get this right. All you guys are disagreeing with Trump? Was he wrong to throw billions of dollars into the development? Say it ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Why You Shouldn't Take The Covid Vaccination

Let me get this right. All you guys are disagreeing with Trump? Was he wrong to throw billions of dollars into the development? Say it isn't so! I need to go outside & see if the sky is falling!
    SOCOM42, Weldman and ActionJackson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    I got my second shingles shot and flu shot in October, up to date on Hep A,B,C. Got a tetanus couple years ago.

I'm not scared, but I ain't going anywhere around it.

What if POTUS 47 makes it mandatory for Social Security, Medical, Unemployment and employment ?

I am also too old to resist, they shut the country down, pay a lot to have workers stay home, force a vaccine. Since I will be collecting $$$ from here on out, they can control . The rest belongs in Tinfoil
    They tie that shit to SSA, I will quit paying taxes. Assume a fighting stance. "Come at me, Bro".
    Michael_Js and ActionJackson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    I've got really bad news guys, your all going to die.

Already had Covid so at this point I don't need your stupid vaccine. So will the rest of you so just wait for it and deal with it.
    I've heard the vaccine will still be required to meet the mandates of said industries, Airlines, Schools, etc. whether you've had Covid or not.
    ActionJackson likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

A dude that works with nursing homes, told me today that he knows people that have gotten the virus, recovered, gotten it again, recovered, and then gotten it a third time.......If that is true, no vaccine is going to do a damn thing.
    Michael_Js and ActionJackson like this.

Had cov19 recently. Because over 65 considered High risk . Got over it for now. Will I get it again ? best VA doc can tell not likely for at least 8 months but no one knows for sure. I had a nurse that had found out about our TN/NC trip in mid June.
    She ask how we got away with it with all the lock downs in NC . I told we go on the motorcycle and rode. No one was going to catch us. Explained to her that if we get the itch to go for a ride again . By we are gone for awhile.
    stevekozak, SOCOM42 and SGG like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

In the old days, if you wanted to go overseas you had to get a smallpox vaccine. They peppered you with this needly thingie and you got a small circular scar. Except for lab samples, smallpox was wiped out. I probably won't be the first in line of my cohort to get the vaccine, but I'm likely to get it if I see that it's not doing horrible harm.
    For those who say that this was done fast, the techniques today are much much better and faster than in even relatively recent times. When I got out of college, I was a specialty lab tech for a while. Tests that used to take me a week to develop now take a few hours. As for the "dude who works in a home," how many beers had he had when he told people about it?

Quote Originally Posted by danben View Post
    In the old days, if you wanted to go overseas you had to get a smallpox vaccine. They peppered you with this needly thingie and you got a small circular scar. Except for lab samples, smallpox was wiped out. I probably won't be the first in line of my cohort to get the vaccine, but I'm likely to get it if I see that it's not doing horrible harm.
    For those who say that this was done fast, the techniques today are much much better and faster than in even relatively recent times. When I got out of college, I was a specialty lab tech for a while. Tests that used to take me a week to develop now take a few hours. As for the "dude who works in a home," how many beers had he had when he told people about it?
    The military still gave it back in 2003 and it doesn't always leave a scar, I got one back then before deployment to Kuwait a month before OIF kicked off. Ah the memories, Camp Wolf, Camp New Jersey, then .... I'm headed down a rabbit hole of triggers...

I will come back with the question of where are the piles of homeless bodies killed by the covid19.
    if I knew now what I knew then... I'd be a lot happier. think about it

I read an interesting response by someone in the comment section at Weasel Zippers the other day about the covid vaccines. The vaccines supposedly do not work like traditional vaccines do. They do not introduce dead virus to get the body to initiate the immune response and antibodies, but they act like a virus itself and invade the actual cells. The author commented that this type of action has been known to lead to placentas in pregnant women not being able to take hold and miscarriages occurring. This makes sense when you factor in the Bill Gates goal over reducing the world population through vaccination. Population control.
    Annie, Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Weldman View Post
    The military still gave it back in 2003 and it doesn't always leave a scar, I got one back then before deployment to Kuwait a month before OIF kicked off. Ah the memories, Camp Wolf, Camp New Jersey, then .... I'm headed down a rabbit hole of triggers...
    Jersey girl here...what's Camp New Jersey?
    "Confusion is the guardian of truth."--Vincent Frankini, Tumblar House

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links