Women Should Not Be In Position of Leadership! Discuss... - Page 16
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Women Should Not Be In Position of Leadership! Discuss...

This is a discussion on Women Should Not Be In Position of Leadership! Discuss... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy Agreed. I was raised Presbyterian, in fact that is what is stamped on my 1968 issue dog tags. However, ...

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree678Likes

Thread: Women Should Not Be In Position of Leadership! Discuss...

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Agreed.
    I was raised Presbyterian, in fact that is what is stamped on my 1968 issue dog tags.
    However, the Presbyterian Church USA went the way of liberalism so I stopped attending.
    There is a PCA in town, started a few years ago, mostly young folks. But I am so burned out on organized religion I attend none.

This area has an abundance of independent Baptist churches that kinda scare me, fundamentalist churches that really scare me, and quite a few Southern Baptist Council churches.
    I tried attending, but by the 2nd Sunday people wanted to know who my grandmother was (being a long time local here is VERY important), and where we lived so they could stop by and visit. Nope! Sorry! I want to be left alone, I just want to worship. If I can not do that, see ya around town!! Bye!!
    For you RPD - and me too!!

A Watchman likes this.
    Ready. You?

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    Lots of denominations are going "the way of the world" these days. Some Baptist churches are now allowing woman and some Lutheran churches are allowing gays. And they're just two of many. If I could find a church aligned with that of Christ and the Apostles I'd attend but I'm afraid too many "isms" have infiltrated most of today's churches which makes finding a biblical church next to impossible to find. Feminism, homosexuality, modernism, Satanism, liberalism, etc. have tainted the modern church in a very significant way.
    This. I'm not Christian, but it makes me wonder why these churches still consider themselves Christian when they follow none of the rules of the Bible. None of them seem to know that homosexuality was specifically condemned in Leviticus. They all sound like a bunch of hippies at Woodstock talking about free love or something. Going to a Christian church today is like watching 'The View.' I don't have any problem with gays, but I think if a church is supposed to be based on the Bible, it should actually follow what it says.
    All misspellings and name changes are intentional because online surveillance is conducted through keyword searches by WebCrawlers.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyquartz View Post
    This. I'm not Christian, but it makes me wonder why these churches still consider themselves Christian when they follow none of the rules of the Bible. None of them seem to know that homosexuality was specifically condemned in Leviticus. They all sound like a bunch of hippies at Woodstock talking about free love or something. Going to a Christian church today is like watching 'The View.' I don't have any problem with gays, but I think if a church is supposed to be based on the Bible, it should actually follow what it says.
    Christians don't "have a problem with gays." They should love them just like they love everyone else. But that doesn't extend to putting someone who's living an active homosexual lifestyle into a position of leadership in the church.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dhamp40 View Post
    Wow I thought I could come on here and meet some like minded people. Some are rally cool some are racists pigs. U want to zero on my location cool. Dont think my man isn't loaded to protect us. I will shoot to kill dont threaten me. I came on here trying to be nice and make friends.but I guess someone always has to ruin it for everyone. Guess of u have a small dick u gotta make up for it by talking shit to no one. Coward. There are women and men who want to be cool and help each other. Otherwise when TSHTF we are all out for ourselves. Just cause I said my man is a gamer doesn't mean hes stupid he just thinks hes better than me. Which seems just like u. Grow up. What goes around comes as round
    Translation:”I’m crazy and probably have a tramp stamp and a pitbull”
    Also hey everyone.
    A Watchman, Denton and Slippy like this.
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Christians don't "have a problem with gays." They should love them just like they love everyone else. But that doesn't extend to putting someone who's living an active homosexual lifestyle into a position of leadership in the church.
    Part of "loving" them is being afraid for the damnation of their souls. I mean, if I really believe the bible--and I do--I wouldn't want them to suffer the pains of hell. St Paul warms in no uncertain terms to throw them out of the Body of Christ--for their own good.
    "Confusion is the guardian of truth."--Vincent Frankini, Tumblar House

Quote Originally Posted by jim-henscheli View Post
    Also hey everyone.
    Hey, Jim! Long time no see!
    Annie likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Hey, Jim! Long time no see!
    jinx!
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jim-henscheli View Post
    Also hey everyone.
    Hi jim-henschell!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Part of "loving" them is being afraid for the damnation of their souls. I mean, if I really believe the bible--and I do--I wouldn't want them to suffer the pains of hell. St Paul warms in no uncertain terms to throw them out of the Body of Christ--for their own good.
    Per google, the Church is considered the Body of Christ. So is St Paul warning that you should throw gays out of the church?

Google: Several passages in the Bible, including Romans 12:5,1 Corinthians 12:12–27, Ephesians 3:6, 4:15–16 and 5:23, Colossians 1:18 and 1:24. Jesus Christ is seen as the "head" of the body, which is the church, while the "members" of the body are seen as members of the Church.
    Last edited by MountainGirl; 11-29-2020 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Typo
    Ready. You?

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Christians don't "have a problem with gays." ....
    How long have you been speaking for all Christians?
    Pobilly Duke likes this.
    Ready. You?

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links