Gun ban and tax stamp
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gun ban and tax stamp

This is a discussion on Gun ban and tax stamp within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Anybody else hearing that Biden's plan is to ban "assault" weapons, place all firearms under NFA status requiring registration and a tax stamp ($200) for ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Gun ban and tax stamp

Gun ban and tax stamp

Anybody else hearing that Biden's plan is to ban "assault" weapons, place all firearms under NFA status requiring registration and a tax stamp ($200) for each gun and EVERY magazine over 10 rounds? Where is your Lexington Green?
    65mustang likes this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gun ban and tax stamp-lexington-green.jpg  

Slippy and 65mustang like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Anybody else hearing that Biden's plan is to ban "assault" weapons, place all firearms under NFA status requiring registration and a tax stamp ($200) for each gun and EVERY magazine over 10 rounds? Where is your Lexington Green?
    That is exactly what is in the Joe Biden Gun Safety Plan as outlined on his website.
    Most Biden voters probably didn't bother to read ANY of his proposals. They voted either (a) because he had a "D" next to his name, or (b) he wasn't Trump.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Lexington is 50 miles from me, it is overrun with libtards today.

i have paid for many $200.00 tax stamps, not paying for anymore.

According to this, I guess we will all soon be felons.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

i hope you are not surprised. this is not a new plan. Harris had brought it up before. And it was floated by DNC in the past. Get ready it will come as as EX order.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    That is exactly what is in the Joe Biden Gun Safety Plan as outlined on his website.
    Most Biden voters probably didn't bother to read ANY of his proposals. They voted either (a) because he had a "D" next to his name, or (b) he wasn't Trump.
    RPD, you hit the proverbial nail on the head.

Elections have consequence.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    i hope you are not surprised. this is not a new plan. Harris had brought it up before. And it was floated by DNC in the past. Get ready it will come as as EX order.
    An unconstitutional EO. I will not comply.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    I’m sure there will be a portion of the gun owning population that will comply but the vast vast majority won’t.

Then what will they do.... confiscation will lead to nothing good but a lot of dead people.

This will not end well...
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

No, I am not surprised by this. I guess I'm sort of surprised to finally hear they are going to try and do it. This will end badly. I see lots of dead citizens and cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    TenMileHunter, KUSA and 65mustang like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links