What Is It Like In Your Area? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Is It Like In Your Area?

This is a discussion on What Is It Like In Your Area? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ battleground cities/states will have the problem.... DC is going to be nuts Correction; DC is already nuts!...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: What Is It Like In Your Area?

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    battleground cities/states will have the problem.... DC is going to be nuts
    Correction;

DC is already nuts!

On my way to work the other day the entire road was blocked by a bunch of them and several had dangerous weapons above their heads. I was armed but luckily it was just a herd of elk. Once I got home there was a riot nearby in the garden when the kids left the gate open and a flock of turkeys cleaned us out. All pretty much normal around here.

Not much going on around here. A lot of hunters are in the area as goose and duck season has started. We see RVs headed up into the mountains for mule deer and elk hunts. COVID is hitting here hard with over 1000 new cases in the state in one day. So much for the people that think this will all go away after election day. In Socorro county there have been less than 10 COVID deaths. In Socorro county there are 2.7 people per sq. mile. New York city there are 28,000 people per sq. mile. With COVID distance is your friend. The economic loss to our town has been hard, but people are getting by. The store shelves are stocked and no more panic since March and April. Prices are going up on everything! We are just hunkered down watching the rest of the country in a MESS. No ammo or guns to be bought! Hunters that did not buy their ammo early are having trouble finding any. As I have said, "They don't need to control the guns, only the ammo".
    Inor and charito like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I was out and about yesterday. All over town actually. Nothing out of the norm really. The only thing I did notice was the traffic. Way heavier then normal. Lot's of dumbasses and idiots, and it seems all of em wanted to perform their dumbasaery in front of me!
    Inor, stevekozak, charito and 1 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I got 2 loafs of good bread and 2 dozen jumbo brown eggs,

All I can fit in storage with recent freezes
    Michael_Js and charito like this.

Super Moderator

Glorious Halloween weather here. I want to make pumpkin hazelnut soup this afternoon and watch scary movies tonight. Spiced hot apple cider....All's quiet for now. Calm before the storm perhaps?
    Happy All Hallows Eve, everyone!

What Is It Like In Your Area?-10746944-4x3-940x705.jpg
    Last edited by Annie; 10-31-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    "Confusion is the guardian of truth."--Vincent Frankini, Tumblar House

Quote Originally Posted by Captjim_NM View Post
    Not much going on around here. A lot of hunters are in the area as goose and duck season has started. We see RVs headed up into the mountains for mule deer and elk hunts. COVID is hitting here hard with over 1000 new cases in the state in one day. So much for the people that think this will all go away after election day. In Socorro county there have been less than 10 COVID deaths. In Socorro county there are 2.7 people per sq. mile. New York city there are 28,000 people per sq. mile. With COVID distance is your friend. The economic loss to our town has been hard, but people are getting by. The store shelves are stocked and no more panic since March and April. Prices are going up on everything! We are just hunkered down watching the rest of the country in a MESS. No ammo or guns to be bought! Hunters that did not buy their ammo early are having trouble finding any. As I have said, "They don't need to control the guns, only the ammo".
    the virus won't go away election day.. human coronavirus has been around for years, and will continue.. it will disappear from the media election/inauguration day, just like the Bush war soldier death toll ticker on the news vanished when Obama took office... they already went away from covid death rates/numbers to highlight positive cases #.. simply divide the deaths by number of positive cases... and Viola.... 99.98% survival rate.. 2x as deadly as the Flu... but still nothing to actually cause a panic!
    Michael_Js and charito like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

North central Ohio . . . usual 2 or three bank robbery / drive thru stickup's . . . couple of Columbus murders . . . half dozen accidents on the freeway . . . and that is about it.

Oh . . . forgot about the usual knifing or disturbance over in little Somalia . . . (second biggest concentration beside Minnypopolous Manysodas).

Heard of a few businesses . . . eateries and bars . . . closing in Columbus . . . but there were too many there to begin with.

Antifa and BLM are both in the general area . . . but I doubt if they really want to test the waters . . . lots of folks around here have several acre plots and either back hoes or track hoes . . . and there are at least two deep rivers and about 8 deep lakes or reservoirs around . . .

The mayor of Columbus and his city council could easily be mistaken for Portland or Seattle with their language . . . but so far not a lot has come of it . . . doubt it will.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Inor, Michael_Js and charito like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone see anything happening in North Carolina?
    if I knew now what I knew then... I'd be a lot happier. think about it

Just had a conversation with a friend in the Liberty area half hour ago, nothing around there.

Brother lives in the Boon area all quiet there.
    charito likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links