Vaccinations! Are We Being Groomed?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Vaccinations! Are We Being Groomed? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Am I just paranoid or does it seem that Trump, Bill Gates, and the Mainstream Media are getting us mentally prepared for the coming "wonderful" ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Vaccinations! Are We Being Groomed?

Am I just paranoid or does it seem that Trump, Bill Gates, and the Mainstream Media are getting us mentally prepared for the coming "wonderful" vaccinations? I'm simply going to say NO to them but it seems like the powers-that-be are grooming Americans to accept them as inevitable, future requirements.

If I'm just being crazy ... just say so!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/...covid-vaccine/

Trump Gives 1.16 Billion To Bill Gates’ Vaccine Alliance & Inks Deal With Pfizer For A COVID Vaccine
    What Happened: "Last month, US President Donald Trump “donated more to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, to prevent the spread of infectious diseases worldwide.” He did so in a statement of support for Gavi at the public Gavi pledge conference, which was hosted by the United Kingdom, on June 4th. So far, the United States has donated more than $12 billion for the development of COVID-19 vaccines and therapies ..."
    Covid is about to die off. So what good will these vaccines do?

Possible answers:

1) They will be used to control people's comings and goings. What, when, and where to buy goods.
    2) They will be used to control populations by sterilizing people. I mean, who knows exactly what ingredients will be included in these witch's brews?

Any other thoughts or ideas?
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Super Moderator

Just say no.

Aren’t these potential vaccines mRNA?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

IMO only...

Just like going through the steps to get driver's license to be used as a universal I.D, which means you can or can't fly, travel across a border, etc...

I think they are doing the same thing with the vaccine. Didn't get the shot? Sorry, you can't fly, etc, etc, etc, etc

I don't trust what may be the vaccine.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

I will not comply.
    Just like seasonal flu, COVID-19 is here forever.

From what I've been led to believe, a vaccine can not be made to innoculate against a virus.
    The regular "flu shot" is not a vaccine, and at any rate its success rate is less than 1/3rd.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I'll stick it up their A$$

They can piss up a rope!
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    IMO only...

Just like going through the steps to get driver's license to be used as a universal I.D, which means you can or can't fly, travel across a border, etc...

I think they are doing the same thing with the vaccine. Didn't get the shot? Sorry, you can't fly, etc, etc, etc, etc

I don't trust what may be the vaccine.
    I tend to agree with this assessment but I've also read (a long time ago) that Gates wanted to use vaccines to control Africa's (and other third-world nation's) populations.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bill-...b69358ef8a9803

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ation-control/

Denton, Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

The dumbing down of America.

And we (including me) let it happen.

Trust...it sucks at times.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I will not comply.
    Just like seasonal flu, COVID-19 is here forever.

From what I've been led to believe, a vaccine can not be made to innoculate against a virus.
    The regular "flu shot" is not a vaccine, and at any rate its success rate is less than 1/3rd.
    Just some points.

I too will not be rushing to get “the vaccine “.

I too believe CoVid-19 is here forever, like ‘flu.

Vaccines CAN be made to protect against viruses.

Point of order:
    Vaccination is the use of non-infective doses of disease or attenuated (nobbled) virus.
    Immunisation is vaccinations plus the use of endotoxins (the”poisons” used by the pathogen [disease maker]) to prepare the body.
    Inoculation is usually used to describe the introduction of the pathogen in non-human use (in test tubes or baking,brewing or cheese making).

The whole point of vaccination is to replicate the body’s response to having caught the disease WITHOUT catching the disease.

Flu shots are 100% a vaccine. You are right though, it’s success rate CAN be low. Here’s why:
    There are 4 types of influenza- A,B,C & D. Each type is broken up into a subtype (sometimes called a lineage). In type A it is based on two proteins on the surface of the virus: hemagglutinin (H) and neuraminidase (N). There are 18 different hemagglutinin subtypes and 11 different neuraminidase subtypes (H1 through H18 and N1 through N11, respectively). While there are potentially 198 different influenza A subtype combinations, only 131 subtypes have been detected in nature.
    Subtypes are divided into “clades”. An influenza clade or group is a further subdivision of influenza viruses (beyond subtypes or lineages) based on the similarity of their HA gene sequences.
    Clades, in turn, are divided into “sub-clades”. Note that clades and sub-clades that are genetically different from others are not necessarily antigenically different (i.e., viruses from a specific clade or sub-clade may not have changes that impact host immunity in comparison to other clades or sub-clades). This is why you will recognise descriptions such as H1N1. There may be many many variations but your body still recognises them as one flu variant.

Seasonal flu vaccinations are our best guess at which variant is coming. Bear in mind that Influenza A has 131 variations. One influenza A(H1N1), one influenza A(H3N2), and one or two influenza B viruses (depending on the vaccine) are included in each season’s influenza vaccines. Seasonal flu vaccines do not protect against influenza C or D viruses. In addition, flu vaccines will NOT protect against infection and illness caused by other viruses that also can cause influenza-like symptoms.

Now to scare you. On a planet of 7 billion people:

In the temperate zone of the northern hemisphere, influenza activity remained below inter- seasonal levels. In the temperate zones of the southern hemisphere, the influenza activity remained low in comparison with previous seasons. Worldwide, of the very low numbers of
    detections reported, seasonal influenza A viruses accounted for the majority of detections.
    o In North America, influenza activity indicators were at very low levels.
    o In Central Asia, no influenza updates for this reporting period.
    o In Northern Africa, there were no influenza updates for this reporting period.
    o In Western Asia, there were no influenza detections and ILI levels were low across reporting countries.
    o In East Asia, influenza illness indicators and influenza activity remained at inter-seasonal
    levels across all countries.
    o In the Caribbean and Central American countries, no influenza detections were reported.
    o In tropical South American, tropical Africa and Southern Asia there were sporadic influenza virus or no detections across reporting countries.
    o In South East Asia, influenza A(H3N2) virus detection were reported in Cambodia.
    o The WHO GISRS laboratories tested more than 145,068 specimens between 17 August
    2020 and 30 August 2020. 34 were positive for influenza viruses, of which 19 (55.9%) were typed as influenza A and 15 (44.1%) as influenza B. Of the sub-typed influenza A viruses, 11 (100%) were influenza A(H3N2). Of the characterised B viruses influenza B viruses 3 (37.5%) belonged to the B-Yamagata lineage and 5 (62.5%) belonged to the B-Victoria lineage.

7 billion people. Flu tests worldwide showed 17 people a week were infected. That’s a 95% reduction on normal figures. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 billion people. Flu tests worldwide showed 17 people a week were infected. That’s a 95% reduction on normal figures. Go figure.

Could it be that all the precautions we are taking against Covid is having the beneficial effect of reducing normal flu infections?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links