Is this in your home? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is this in your home?

This is a discussion on Is this in your home? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Sierramoon I just tried to recreate it and my Alexa quoted Wikipedia for both. This guy is lying. With Alexa, you can ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Is this in your home?

Quote Originally Posted by Sierramoon View Post
    I just tried to recreate it and my Alexa quoted Wikipedia for both. This guy is lying.

With Alexa, you can program it to say whatever you want, which is what he did. That’s why he said “Our Lord and Savior...” so that Alexa wouldn’t get confused and quote Wikipedia.

For example, I programmed my Alexa to say my kids’ names when I ask it “Who is a silly goose.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He asked " Alexa, who is our Lord Jesus Christ?".

Wikipedia is a far left censored source of "information". It is not a primary source, and anyone with internet access can add to the topic. These additions are censored by the site.

I take it that you trust Wikipedia for truthful answers? Your children might be getting "programed" by Alexa/Wiki. Think about that
    Karoobow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    He asked " Alexa, who is our Lord Jesus Christ?".

Wikipedia is a far left censored source of "information". It is not a primary source, and anyone with internet access can add to the topic. These additions are censored by the site.

I take it that you trust Wikipedia for truthful answers? Your children might be getting "programed" by Alexa/Wiki. Think about that
    The Wikipedia response isn’t a bad one. It’s definitely not “Jesus is a fictional character.”

I wont have one of those things in my house. I just talk to the walls like a normal crazy person.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I just tried to recreate it and my Alexa quoted Wikipedia for both. This guy is lying.

With Alexa, you can program it to say whatever you want, which is what he did. That’s why he said “Our Lord and Savior...” so that Alexa wouldn’t get confused and quote Wikipedia.

For example, I programmed my Alexa to say my kids’ names when I ask it “Who is a silly goose.”

Dang, SierreMoon! You're no fun! (Other than the "who is a silly goose" thing, that was pretty funny!)

Here we are trying to rag on this stupid Alexa thing; drumming up all kinds of conspiracy theory and government paranoia...and you come on being all pragmatic and shit.

C'mon man, get with the program!
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

So, I can take off my tin foil hat? Everything is OK? Nawwwwww, no way man, that's just what Alexa wants you to think.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I'm old-school 7-Up....

Never had it, Never will!!!

I have them everywhere. 5 in the house, 1 in the shop, and 3 in the cars. I really couldn't care less what they hear and they are handy. It's no different then having a computer, cell phone, automobile after 2005, or any number of other things
    Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best
    Worry about the things you can control, Plan for the things you can't

Quote Originally Posted by modfan View Post
    I have them everywhere. 5 in the house, 1 in the shop, and 3 in the cars. I really couldn't care less what they hear and they are handy. It's no different then having a computer, cell phone, automobile after 2005, or any number of other things
    Your cell phone, computer, post-2005 car or any other number of things don't order stuff from Amazon without you knowing about it until it shows up at your door.
    Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by modfan View Post
    The walls have mice, and the mice have ears.
    Michael_Js likes this.

The only thing we have is our phones and my wife confuses them by talking to herself, then answering. When my daughter comes over they both talk at the same time and its no surprise to see smoke coming out of the phones. If we want to talk privately about overthrowing the government we go outside into the woods under ground in a mine and cover ourselves with bubble-wrap.
    Denton, Slippy and stevekozak like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links