Who is funding/inciting the riots (protests)?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Who is funding/inciting the riots (protests)? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; This is something Bill Barr should be ON TOP OF NOW! Money gets donated, "laundered", and given to rioters. Lots of Dirty Players involved: BLM, ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Who is funding/inciting the riots (protests)?

This is something Bill Barr should be ON TOP OF NOW!

Money gets donated, "laundered", and given to rioters.

Lots of Dirty Players involved: BLM, Act Blue (DNC), Thousand Charities (run by Weather Underground Susan Rosenburg, pardoned by Slick Wille),......

Soros involved since 2014

"So contributions to BLM are funneled through ActBlue, the major resource for Democrat donations, and then funneled to an organization ran by a member of the Weather Underground terrorist group.
    What we can report today is that ActBlue in Texas is paying, not only candidates, but thousands of other unidentified individuals.

Per a review of ActBlue Texas disbursements via the website TransparencyUSA.org, there are hundreds of individuals being paid by ActBlue Texas for similar small amounts (e.g. $300 or $250) who are not candidates running for office. In total, ActBlue Texas has paid out $9.6 million in disbursements. We have no idea who most these people are.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nown-purposes/
    Slippy, Denton, charito and 1 others like this.

This is something Bill Barr should be ON TOP OF NOW!
    I bet he is.
    inceptor and Denton like this.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Sorry folks, I double posted this.

Some funky going ons w/Prepperforums . Could not open website for ~ 5 min, and when I could 1st post (this one) was a ghost.

Can Mods combine the two or delete the 2nd?
    NotTooProudToHide likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post

Some funky going ons w/Prepperforums . Could not open website for ~ 5 min, and when I could 1st post (this one) was a ghost.

I had trouble even connecting until I turned on my VPN
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    I had trouble even connecting until I turned on my VPN
    It was just certain sites for me, all ran by the same people this site uses.

I could open other sites fine/quick
    AquaHull likes this.

Sorry. My super powers don’t work on my phone and my laptop didn’t survive my last frisbee.
    A Watchman, Slippy and inceptor like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

If we had a true media they would be investigating this type of stuff. But since the media is bought and paid for by these same groups it ain't gonna happen. Which is why the media needs to lose its 1st Amendment privileges.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    If we had a true media they would be investigating this type of stuff. But since the media is bought and paid for by these same groups it ain't gonna happen. Which is why the media needs to lose its 1st Amendment privileges.

That's why I mentioned why Bill Barr/DOJ should be on top of this, it's their job.

This is planned civil unrest and resultant crimes against citizens and property. In one instance it was reported firearms were being handed out from a car trunk.. Who did "the background checks"?

If America gets another Eric Holder as AG, the rabid animals will be totally un caged and free to rape plunder and pillage.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

That's why I mentioned why Bill Barr/DOJ should be on top of this, it's their job.

This is planned civil unrest and resultant crimes against citizens and property. In one instance it was reported firearms were being handed out from a car trunk.. Who did "the background checks"?

If America gets another Eric Holder as AG, the rabid animals will be totally un caged and free to rape plunder and pillage.
    True and agreed. But that was my point. The media is (or should be) an unchecked back up to the government. If all are working to subvert our constitution the media has a duty to shine a light on it. Our media has failed but only because they are complicit to the crimes committed against we the people.

Denton and Slippy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

So when do they open up hunting season on these scumbags.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mad Trapper and Michael_Js like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links