Liberal Preppers, humor - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Liberal Preppers, humor

This is a discussion on Liberal Preppers, humor within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; So liberal preppers buy lots of food and not one gun? Conservative prepper takes his gun and separates liberal prepper from his food. Liberal prepper ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Liberal Preppers, humor

So liberal preppers buy lots of food and not one gun? Conservative prepper takes his gun and separates liberal prepper from his food. Liberal prepper throws a hissy fit. I love this country.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    I'm just a grumpy, fat old man so don't put too much into this comment....

I can't imagine "having a lot of liberal friends".

Carry on.....
    Same here, I have a few Liberal acquaintances, but I have NO Liberal friends !

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    A few of my relatives are very liberal. We no longer discuss political or religious issues. They become unhinged easily. It’s getting to the point to where they make excuses to not get together anymore. It’s a tragedy this is happening but this is what it’s become. I don’t think what is happening to my family is an isolated incident. I believe that this pandemic, BLM, the riots and looting ,etc. are just pieces of the puzzle called Agenda 21......2030 is rapidly approaching and is just one goal to be reached.....destabilize our culture, government and family structure. It has been going on for over 50 years now and is accelerating .
    Robie, Michael_Js, 0rocky and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have a couple very good friends who are moderate progressive. A little more kumbaya than I like, but so be it.
    They are having me teach them some basic stuff, and having me teach their 19 year old to shoot. It's a starting point to conversion.
    Michael_Js, 0rocky and inceptor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Just be glad it's not D-Day again.

Canada couldn't handle the influx.
    I think you're onto somethimg
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf. Richard Grenier

Quote Originally Posted by gyro_cfi View Post
    Fortunately or Unfortunately that skit was not far from the truth. I have a lot of liberal friends that I have taken shooting. Most have never shot a gun in their life. When this CCP Virus first became known, I told them all to go buy food and supplies on facebook and they didn't listen. Weeks later I posted a picture of several cases of toilet paper with the text, "Flaunting My Wealth in a Pandemic".
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Did your liberal friends think that was a crappy thing to do?
    I'm s-l-o-w today. Too many things going on so I re-read the comment 3X ... and now i'm all LMAO.
    gyro_cfi likes this.
    People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf. Richard Grenier

Quote Originally Posted by TenMileHunter View Post
    So liberal preppers buy lots of food and not one gun? Conservative prepper takes his gun and separates liberal prepper from his food. Liberal prepper throws a hissy fit. I love this country.
    Aaahh, the old marauder technique. Not very nice but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    A few of my relatives are very liberal. We no longer discuss political or religious issues. They become unhinged easily. It’s getting to the point to where they make excuses to not get together anymore. It’s a tragedy this is happening but this is what it’s become. I don’t think what is happening to my family is an isolated incident. I believe that this pandemic, BLM, the riots and looting ,etc. are just pieces of the puzzle called Agenda 21......2030 is rapidly approaching and is just one goal to be reached.....destabilize our culture, government and family structure. It has been going on for over 50 years now and is accelerating .
    There are times when I DO think there is a bigger end game at play. Don't want to sound too off base but maybe it's a plan to take us off of cash money and into a credit card economy (so they can see ALL our transactions). Maybe collapse most businesses and buy them up at fire sale prices. Maybe Aldous Huxley’s 1984 will be re-released as a non-fiction book.

Liberal Preppers, humor-nwo.png
    Michael_Js likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links