Erasure of our history and faith - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Erasure of our history and faith

This is a discussion on Erasure of our history and faith within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I have this feeling that this Republic and "We the People" are running out of time. Quickly....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Erasure of our history and faith

I have this feeling that this Republic and "We the People" are running out of time. Quickly.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I just read where the asshat left want to remove John Wayne's name from the orange County airport.

Seems he said something against blacks that upset their sensitive feelings.

I read what he said and he was right on, work for position, not sit on your ass a get it handed to you because you are black.

The communist are fast at work here, there will be coming a reckoning in the near future.

They tried it in the 20s and 30s then the 60s, and now the evil bastards are at it again.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Although things seem bleak and the media crams it down our throats 24/7/365 I honestly don't believe things are as bad as they seem.

The thugs/anarchist/looters/virtue signalers are a small but vocal minority. Even though they don't deserve it they get the most attention.

The bigger problem, I see, is the majority that sits back and allows this. For now I believe our nations way of life (for the most part) is safe. But if we continue to let these useful idiots of the global marxists go on eventually we will lose what many have fought and died for. The time is now for all of us to get vocal, send emails, vote with our wallets to show this crap is not wanted here and will not be tolerated. If we sit on our hands and watch then we get what we deserve. The whole "someone else will take care of it" attitude won't cut it anymore.

Yes.. hence my profile signature about good men..

It’s exactly where we are today.

A friend texted me about the silent majority stepping up. I don’t think that will happen this time
    Michael_Js, stowlin and Sasquatch like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Question... how do you counter the violence and Antifa types without being called racist etc?
    Prepared One and stowlin like this.
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Question... how do you counter the violence and Antifa types without being called racist etc?
    You are going to be labeled a racist regardless of what you do. So, don't worry about it.

I happen to believe that of the three races on planet earth, Negroid, Caucasian and Mongoloid....Mongoloids seem generally dominate in a whole bunch of areas....Caucasians second. That only leaves one left.

So, with that belief, I am a textbook racist.

Do I hate black people? Nope.

I've done a lot of research over the years and what I have found substantiates my feelings. Of course, it's not politically correct to have an honest discussion about race. The studies that have been done are difficult to find and are always poo-pooed among the "elites and intellects". It's always my fault blacks just do not generally advance in society....any society, anywhere.

I'm not a real politically correct type of guy. I say what's on my mind. If someone wants to view me as a racist....oh well.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    You are going to be labeled a racist regardless of what you do. So, don't worry about it.

I happen to believe that of the three races on planet earth, Negroid, Caucasian and Mongoloid....Mongoloids seem generally dominate in a whole bunch of areas....Caucasians second. That only leaves one left.

So, with that belief, I am a textbook racist.

Do I hate black people? Nope.

I've done a lot of research over the years and what I have found substantiates my feelings. Of course, it's not politically correct to have an honest discussion about race. The studies that have been done are difficult to find and are always poo-pooed among the "elites and intellects". It's always my fault blacks just do not generally advance in society....any society, anywhere.

I'm not a real politically correct type of guy. I say what's on my mind. If someone wants to view me as a racist....oh well.
    I remember learning about this theory. Being consistent Mongoloid, Negroid then Caucasian should be Caucasionoid?

I also remember when those with Down's Syndrome were called Mongoloids.

Interesting theory, but my personal long term multi year scientific study shows that CULTURE is probably more of a reason for these thugs than subset race.

Study shows that you can look at people in certain Zip Codes or Square Miles and generation after generation rarely do people rise above those shit holes.

Very sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    I don't. I don't play the game. You can call me what you want, but if your a bad guy intending harm upon me and mine, I will put freakin holes in you whether your black, white, pink, or purple. You can be dressed in a pink tu-tu, a dress and a wig, or you can declare yourself any manor of deviant transgender, multi gender POS you want, you can call yourself a freakin plant for all I care, I will still put holes in you.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Good comments and true analysis.. and yes, you’re going to be called racist no matter what as that is the default race card.

But it doesn’t answer the core question... what can be done to counter the violence of Antifa and BLM?

Edit to the question... PO brings up that if you harm him he’ll take action. As any one here would.

But let’s talk on a national level, state level and local level.

Keep in mind the old adage about conservatives vs liberals.

- if a conservative doesn’t like something on tv or radio they will change the channel
    - if a progressive doesn’t like some it on tv or radio they will try to get it banned.
    Last edited by Piratesailor; 06-28-2020 at 08:47 AM.
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I remember learning about this theory. Being consistent Mongoloid, Negroid then Caucasian should be Caucasionoid?

I also remember when those with Down's Syndrome were called Mongoloids.

Interesting theory, but my personal 50 year scientific study shows that CULTURE is probably more of a reason for these thugs than subset race.

Study shows that you can look at people in certain Zip Codes or Square Miles and generation after generation rarely do people rise above those shit holes.

Very sad but true.
    I've asked this question probably 20 times over the years on another forum. I've yet to get an answer.

Name one community (in the entire world) where blacks have moved in and become the dominate race...and crime has gone down, drug use has gone down and property values have gone up.

I read an article a week or so ago about Nigeria. Nigeria is a black nation. The inhabitants are constantly killing each other. The nation is in turmoil. Whites have nothing (nothing) to do with this. Look at South Africa. The stats on that place after apartheid are pretty fascinating.

Why is it...keeping in mind the Jews have been persecuted, enslaved and killed for thousands of years before anyone was aware of what existed in the recesses of Africa...on a scale that far exceeds the black experience....they always come out on top of things? Is anyone suggesting that the only reason is skin color?

Why in my small town of 20,000, where blacks make up 20% of the population, are there only 5 black business owners? They have the exact same schools, the exact same buses that pick them up each morning, the exact same free breakfasts every kid gets. Are banks and the Chamber of Commerce keeping blacks down...not giving them loans? Boy, that's against the law.
    Why are there more Hispanic and Oriental businesses in my small town than black?

Blacks have been GIVEN more opportunities than anyone I can sit here and come up with. One would think they would take advantage of it. Let's be serious here. They haven't.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    I just read where the asshat left want to remove John Wayne's name from the orange County airport.

Seems he said something against blacks that upset their sensitive feelings.

I read what he said and he was right on, work for position, not sit on your ass a get it handed to you because you are black.

The communist are fast at work here, there will be coming a reckoning in the near future.

They tried it in the 20s and 30s then the 60s, and now the evil bastards are at it again.
    Yeah and they want to rename St Louis because it's islamophobic.

They haven't yet proposed a flag change but I've been expecting that for a while now.

They also want to blowup Mt Rushmore.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/08/15/i...ount-rushmore/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links