Guess What? FREEDOM IS NOT FREE AND IT IS HARD, DANGEROUS AND SCARY... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Guess What? FREEDOM IS NOT FREE AND IT IS HARD, DANGEROUS AND SCARY...

This is a discussion on Guess What? FREEDOM IS NOT FREE AND IT IS HARD, DANGEROUS AND SCARY... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack You're a troll because you come here and the FIRST THING YOU DEMAND is WE CHANGE FOR YOU. Why ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Guess What? FREEDOM IS NOT FREE AND IT IS HARD, DANGEROUS AND SCARY...

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    You're a troll because you come here and the FIRST THING YOU DEMAND is WE CHANGE FOR YOU.
    Why do hippies always want us to change our entire outlook on life when they cannot even be bothered to bathe and change their clothes once in a while?

(And some folks still wonder why I like to punch hippies...)
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheVenerableSage View Post
    What, I'm a troll because I don't agree with your ideals? How's that make sense?
    Do we sound like a bunch of people who are interested in Communism? Nope; you knew that. You are t here about prepping. You are here for trolling. You might just be starting off in the world but most of us have been dealing with humanity for many decades. As I said, you aren’t even a good troll. Too wet behind the ears.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Do we sound like a bunch of people who are interested in Communism? Nope; you knew that. You are t here about prepping. You are here for trolling. You might just be starting off in the world but most of us have been dealing with humanity for many decades. As I said, you aren’t even a good troll. Too wet behind the ears.
    Doesn't even have a clue of how to be a good troll. Trolling requires skill! This dip shit hasn't made it past first base.

Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz yup I'm bored.
    Denton, inceptor, Slippy and 4 others like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

So you're for freedom, just not the freedom to express myself on this forum? The Constrolltution guaranteed my privilege to freedom of speech. I realise that this doesn't necesarrily cover private forums like this, but still thats pretty hypocritical.
    Actually y'all are the people who started banning free speech. Rioting and burning when a speaker shows up on a college campus who doesn't fit the narrative.

Super Moderator

So you're for freedom, just not the freedom to express myself on this forum? The Constrolltution guaranteed my privilege to freedom of speech. I realise that this doesn't necesarrily cover private forums like this, but still thats pretty hypocritical.
    You aren’t here for free speech. You are here to instigate.

Seems you are now wasting my time. I was waiting for your profound thoughts in alternative energy which is why you came here, it it seems you lied.
    Dr. Gregory House

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    So you came in our world and start your trolling. That makes me come up with some conclusions.
    1. You get butt-hurt waaaay to easily.
    2. You fell for this social justice BS.
    3. You live in a basement.
    4. You do not own property.
    5. You have not worked a real job for more than 6 months at a time.
    6. Because of some BS ideology that was spoon fed to you because of a lack of critical thinking skills, you think we owe you something.

Keep on with your libtard ideals... were still laughing troll!

In your first post in the into thread you suggested banning people here that you feel are extremists. “That’s pretty hypocritical”. (Your quote)
    65mustang, Slippy and Logarius like this.

Super Moderator

I didn't say I was against any of those things. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of threatening to ban me for giving my opinion ON A THREAD ABOUT FREEDOM.
    Threat? Sister, you don’t know me. I have this button. I call it the Nuke Button. You and all evidence of you being here will be wiped out.

I like nukes, by the way. See, after you nuke commies you can shoot them in the dark. Seems we had a cadence that said as much in 1982, anyway.
    Dr. Gregory House

I didn't say I was against any of those things. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of threatening to ban me for giving my opinion ON A THREAD ABOUT FREEDOM.
    C'mon @VaginalSage

You can do better than that! I'm in your corner, step it up!

So, if everyone thinks YOU are a POS, does a snow flake care?
    65mustang likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links