When are the true Americans going to take our country back
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Like the title says... when will there be an American patriot stand and say enough of this mess!!! I for 1 am sick and tired ...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

Like the title says... when will there be an American patriot stand and say enough of this mess!!! I for 1 am sick and tired of seeing our city’s burnt to the ground and hard working men and women beaten by these mobs of ppl that obviously don’t have any raisin for a home life as children and I am ready to put them back in there place... what do y’all say
    Slippy and bigwheel like this.

The Good Cop

Violence in defense of my family is one thing.
    Violence against rioters not directly threatening me personally is still a crime.

If "they" are terrorizing our nearby town, and I saddled up and rode in and shot people, that would be considered murder.
    And rightly so.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

No that would be defense of this great nation against terrorist

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pickman04 View Post
    No that would be defense of this great nation against terrorist
    Just because you think they are terrorists, doesn't make them one. Sure, maybe 1% just might have some terrorist leaning, but it is a stretch to say everyone breaking the law by looting and burning are terrorists. Most are just opportunistic, lawless, Godless good for nothings. Not all criminals are terrorists. We live in a great nation, founded under the rule of law... our Constitution. Any action you would take when not protecting you & yours, would make you a criminal, just as much as them.

When they actually start messing with a conservative area I'm sure things will be different. Until then burning down a liberal controlled utopia/city I don't have any problem with. Not worth my freedom at this point. They voted, got what they wanted and made their bed, deal with it.
    0rocky, dsdmmat, rstanek and 1 others like this.

Everyone of these riots have been in liberal cities and states, the LEADERS within those states are ALLOWING it to happen.

The people voted those idiots into office, they got what they voted for!

It is not the first time either, libtards never learn, keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

As far as I am concerned, they can put an AC-130 over Seattle and kill everyone on the ground

within that 6 block area.

Many of us here have seen combat in one place or another, and are not in a hurry to repeat the experience.

There are many agencies that can quell this insurrection, and will when needed to.

Those leading the Seattle uprising should be tried for sedition and summarily executed.

I will defend me and mine, no further than that, that is enough.

I was in the middle of the Watts riots in 1965, don't need a repeat of that.

Super Moderator

I'm not going to go to Seattle to deal with something that should be handled by Seattle.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

ChickenLittle14 likes this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    I don't like popcorn but for this, I'll make an exception.
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

This is what happens when AntiFa meets Patriots:

Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links