When are the true Americans going to take our country back - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When are the true Americans going to take our country back

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; It all went downhill with JFK's passing. Yes, a democrat but an American first. RPD it has taken 60+ years to get here and things ...

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

It all went downhill with JFK's passing.

Yes, a democrat but an American first.

RPD it has taken 60+ years to get here and things are going down the slide even faster.

The fox's are coming out of the bushes. They see a golden opportunity to rush the chicken coop while the door is open. No need to slink around now.
    Denton, Michael_Js and Smitty901 like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    That is your opinion. Curious where you got your law degree and your specialty in Constitutional law?

IMO, what you are saying is dangerous. If someone listens to you, they can possibly spend the rest of their life in prison. As I said before, look at what just happened in New Mexico. If you really believe what you are saying, then why don't you go out with your gun and take back that city? Then report back to us on how it went. Lead from the front... not from your computer.
    Not arguing either side here, but I wanted to point out that the New Mexico thing is not what was first reported in the media. Here we have the right to open carry and fairly easy to obtain concealed carry, although not for much longer if our Mayor or Governor can make changes. The shooter was not some random armed nutjob or white supremacist, but a prior city councilor candidate and Hispanic. As videos emerged, he only drew and fired after being attacked by the mob while retreating AND only at the rioter who was presenting deadly force AFTER he was hit in the head by a skateboard. The DA was mightily pissed off when he had to drop all of the serious charges and wrote a pissed off letter to APD as the on scene officer statements did not support the charges he wanted to bring.

I do support his right to be present as a concerned citizen. I think it was a bit stupid to place himself in a situation where overgrown infants would likely attack him, but he has the right to assembly as do they. In support of the protestors, they claim that they attacked Baca because he had somehow attacked one of the female protestors. To the best of my knowledge no proof of that exists (supposedly right before the video started), but keep it in mind that there could be more to come in the New Mexico shooting story.

As far as the topic at hand, I was always taught in defense of life (yours and others) and fear of your life as requirements to use deadly force. If someone steals your car, you may want to shoot them, but you shouldn't that person. If someone tries to kill the neighbors kids, you should shoot that person. Just remember no matter how justified, the system is gamed now. You will go bankrupt fighting off civil suits about how the perp was innocent his entire life (despite a long and violent history) and didn't deserve to die just for breaking into your house armed and making threats.

The real issue (as I see it) is that we are not only polarizing, but have started dehumanizing our opponents. All conservatives are now somehow racists, racists are bad so we should kill racists. All Liberals are somehow antifa, antifa are openly a terrorist organization that refuses the label, terrorists are bad, we should kill all terrorists. When we dehumanize other people it makes it a lot easier to perpetrate violence and death upon them. I am not coming from some moral high ground here, I despise the left and what it is doing to this nation, but we should all be aware that not long after the dehumanization phase comes very bad stuff.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    The real Americans are too afraid of the left leaning judicial system to take the necessary action.
    Groups may surround a statue, armed to the teeth. But if someone puts a chain on that statue, and goes to hook up to a truck, when one of you shoot that vandal guess who becomes the criminal?
    They can burn your business to the ground, but put a bullet into an arsonist, excuse me, protester, and you lose your freedom, your finances, and maybe family.

When will the real Americans stand up? Not until we lose the Rule of Law.
    Why are we different from the anarchists? Because we respect law.
    Exactly right!
    Denton and Black 5 like this.

This is an Absolute Must Hear 10 Minute Video by Bill Still:

New Trump Ad Slams the NWO, Clinton, Soros!!!,

Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Banned

What is a true American?

Quote Originally Posted by bsbeprepared View Post
    I have a up date since my last post on page 6
    My patriot group and others spent 2 days at perryville battleground park in ky. We had the blessing of local sherriff dept. The ky state police, the local police dept. And even the mayor came out, and thanked us! I wasn't able to be there , because I work a swing shift,

There were lots of locals come, and tell our group they are fed up and wanted to join our group. The park manager left bathrooms, and facilities open for us.
    Antifia sent a few people there to scout, they are shocked that we rednecks care, most of our people retired vets and retired police officers. My group left at 6.30 am after spending the night.
    We have a great relationship with law enforcement in the area, and will call us back if needed. They didnt need to keep their guys tied up there. We are only backup for law enforcement in the area. I am grateful to live in rual ky, land of the free! This country needs to get a set of balls!
    Curious as to why you needed the "blessing" of the local sheriff to visit a tax payer funded park?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Preppermed View Post
    I’m seeing a lot of people posting on here that want to take up arms and protect our streets from the,”Libtards,” trying to take the US in the wrong direction. I am a Libtard and all I want is for the US to be at peace, with liberty and justice for all. That includes people of color, poor people, gay and lesbian people, and all the other peaceful people who just want fairness and equality. If necessary I will take up arms to protect me and mine, but I don’t look forward to it. It will be the end of the USA if that happens. And a lot of us Libtards believe that will be a sad day.
    It made me chuckle to hear someone identify themselves as a "libtard". I believe "libtard" is short for "Liberal Retard" Anyway, that made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera Hara View Post
    What is a true American?

That's easy.

A true American is someone born on this soil to American parents or immigrates here legally. Someone who realizes that we are all born with equal opportunity to achieve our goals and dreams, but those desires might not end with equal results. Someone who only sees the colors red, white, and blue. Someone who understand why our founding father's formed this nation and comprehends that the Constitution is a timeless document that must be defended at all costs. A true American is someone who is personally and individually responsible for his or her own actions. A person who understands what civil liberties are, that government serves at our pleasure and not the other way around, and that we don't elect leaders we elect public servants. A true American is willing to bleed to defend this nation and all it stands for. A true American is someone who understands we are not always going to agree, but we can still find common ground. A true American stands up for what they believe, but they do not riot, loot, or indiscriminately kill. A true American knows and understands the pledge of allegiance, the national anthem, and why they are so important. And a true American is not led to the water and forced to drink by globalist, communists, and others who wish to destroy this nation.

Regarding the Bill Still Trump Ad I posted a few days ago here.

Bill Still announced this morning that the ad was actually done for the 2016 election. He apologized to his viewers for the mistake.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links