When are the true Americans going to take our country back - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When are the true Americans going to take our country back

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by jimcosta For what it is worth there are several financial and alternative news geopolitical experts that are warning that we are headed ...

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    For what it is worth there are several financial and alternative news geopolitical experts that are warning that we are headed into a
    "trench warfare style civil war" in America, and that we will be fighting our neighbors.

They also suggest that the sheriff and county leaders must be either supported or removed as they are the highest leaders throughout the U.S.

Thus a war might be eventually waged in most of the 3,300 U. S. counties for the future of the country.

They suggest that this was planned by the powers that be to exhaust the citizens in the end.
    I have to say in all honesty (and I'm not proud) I've never paid too much attention when voting for the locally elected officials. I've just voted along party lines in regards to that. Now I see that it's never been more important who is elected and holds these offices.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

For what it is worth there are several financial and alternative news geopolitical experts that are warning that we are headed into a
    "trench warfare style civil war" in America, and that we will be fighting our neighbors.

They also suggest that the sheriff and county leaders must be either supported or removed as they are the highest leaders throughout the U.S.

Thus a war might be eventually waged in most of the 3,300 U. S. counties for the future of the country.

They suggest that this was planned by the powers that be to exhaust the citizens in the end.
    Links?

Inceptor: Below is the latest by Catherine Austin Fitts. She is the former government official who said that 21 Trillian dollars was missing from the Federal budget and was later proved correct.

The Choice is Freedom or Slavery – Catherine Austin Fitts
    Recap & 54 Minute Video.

The entire video is a must watch but if in a hurry begin at:
    the first 5 minutes as an introduction.
    then the 45 Minute Mark to the end on the Civil War.

Another person saying this is Lt. Col. Roy Potter but a few weeks I posted a podcast about his "eminent" warning three days before Antifa took over Seattle. I posted that on this site and just about got lynched for it. I cannot point to any one podcast where he details this. He is long winded and after a while I cannot pinpoint where he says what.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 06-22-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande

Yeah..I could probably see that happening.

For me, the good thing is that it will never be “neighbor agains neighbor” where I live. I’m semi-rural.. definitely not suburban by a long shot but not in the wide open country of Texas. I know all my neighbors and we are all like minded. Some are young. Some are old and some are in-between but everyone is like minded. I’m pretty comfortable with the city and county as well but to the north is Harris county and Houston.

Btw, a few links for your reports would be greatly appreciate.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Inceptor: Another person that is saying this is Lt. Col. Roy Potter. He is retired but his specialty is insurgencies.

I posted a podcast by him a few weeks ago and just about got “runnoft” for it.
    He was warning about “eminent danger” three days before the siege of Seattle.

He is very long winded but knows his stuff. He has been warning of the takeover of lots of cities as a
    staging area for an insurgency takeover of the country. Because of his long windedness I cannot point you to a specific podcast as he does a lot.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Sorry about the lack of links. I am in a storm presently and time online is short.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 06-22-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

I have a up date since my last post on page 6
    My patriot group and others spent 2 days at perryville battleground park in ky. We had the blessing of local sherriff dept. The ky state police, the local police dept. And even the mayor came out, and thanked us! I wasn't able to be there , because I work a swing shift,

There were lots of locals come, and tell our group they are fed up and wanted to join our group. The park manager left bathrooms, and facilities open for us.
    Antifia sent a few people there to scout, they are shocked that we rednecks care, most of our people retired vets and retired police officers. My group left at 6.30 am after spending the night.
    We have a great relationship with law enforcement in the area, and will call us back if needed. They didnt need to keep their guys tied up there. We are only backup for law enforcement in the area. I am grateful to live in rual ky, land of the free! This country needs to get a set of balls!

The real Americans are too afraid of the left leaning judicial system to take the necessary action.
    Groups may surround a statue, armed to the teeth. But if someone puts a chain on that statue, and goes to hook up to a truck, when one of you shoot that vandal guess who becomes the criminal?
    They can burn your business to the ground, but put a bullet into an arsonist, excuse me, protester, and you lose your freedom, your finances, and maybe family.

When will the real Americans stand up? Not until we lose the Rule of Law.
    Why are we different from the anarchists? Because we respect law.
    Denton, Michael_Js and SGG like this.

Elections have consequences. The citizens of those urban areas should take care of their own business.I’ll take care of my own perimeter.

I very glad I dont live in some of our forum states. In rual ky, I doubt if you will find a grand jury, that would indict you. When terrorist which they are came to your town, or county and loot , burn up the place. Most likely you will be shot. The past post are right, be careful who you vote in to office, even on local level.
    It could come and bite you in the tail! STAND UP FOR OUR COUNTRY NOW! BEFORE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE YOU WILL THEN EITHER BOW OR FIGHT! IF OUR PAST FORE FATHER FELT LIKE SOME ON THIS GROUP! WE WOULD EITHER BE SIPPING TEA! SPEAKING GERMAN, OR JAPANESE... VOTE THEM COMMUNIST YOU HAVE RUNNING YOUR STATES, CITIES, TOWNS OUT! THE TIME IS NOW, IF YOU CAN'T MOVE! THIS COUNTRY BETTER HAVE MAKE A CHOICE BEFORE YOU DONT HAVE ONE! GLAD I LIVE IN A GOOD STATE! Our governor sucks only won by 4500 votes, our 2 communist cites Lexington and Louisville voted him in. I would say his days are numbered.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I have to say in all honesty (and I'm not proud) I've never paid too much attention when voting for the locally elected officials. I've just voted along party lines in regards to that. Now I see that it's never been more important who is elected and holds these offices.
    Some people vote for candidates based on "issues".

I vote based on ideals and values. The Democrats have morally bankrupt ideals and values. Every last one of them, for the last 50 years. Or more.

I wish a Libertarian stood a snowballs chance in Hades to win an election, but none do.
    So I'll vote (R) just like I have every election since 1972.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 06-24-2020 at 04:59 PM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links