When are the true Americans going to take our country back - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When are the true Americans going to take our country back

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by keith9365 The people in these blue states and cities voted for the leadership they have. I DO NOT want to see active ...

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    The people in these blue states and cities voted for the leadership they have. I DO NOT want to see active duty soldiers or marines enforcing order in these cities. The states have national guard units the governors can and should call up. Imagine what would happen if Trump over rode the governor and sent the 82nd airborne to Atlanta to put down a riot. The first time a person took a rifle butt to the teeth it would be "Trump the dictator uses army to crush peaceful protest" all over CNN MSNBC BBC and everyone else. This is their problem to fix.
    It's already happened. They've already blamed him for 'crushing peaceful protests.' It doesn't matter what the Trumpster does, because Trump can't win for losing with CNN, MSNBC, BBc...

As archbp Vigano said recently, the problems we're facing today has its roots in what went wrong during the 1960's. Godlessness. We can't win this battle without the Lord. Guns aren't enough here.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

I live in rual ky. Locals and the

law have been showing up, in Brandenburg ky, last week, Nancy ky, and Perryville ky. People have been showing up by 100's and many on call. Lexington and Louisville have had and are currently having problems.. so for us in rual ky, it will not happen! Antifa are shocked that this many people are showing up! Stand up for your country and if you don't, dont complain when it comes to your area. I have had people in my family in this country since early 1700's and family came to ky with Boone, my family has faught in every war, since this country was founded. My son currently has 19 years in AF. There is no way I am going to sit and say, well it dosen't affect me. If we would have done that the last 240 yrs, things would be different! Be a patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    It's already happened. They've already blamed him for 'crushing peaceful protests.' It doesn't matter what the Trumpster does, because Trump can't win for losing with CNN, MSNBC, BBc...

As archbp Vigano said recently, the problems we're facing today has its roots in what went wrong during the 1960's. Godlessness. We can't win this battle without the Lord. Guns aren't enough here.
    There is a WW2 song, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition", it fits!

You will need HE in the form of HEAT, BLOCK and Stokes 60 & 81.

A good Carl Gustaf RR will always come in handy!
    Real Old Man, Annie and Michael_Js like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    There is a WW2 song, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition", it fits!

You will need HE in the form of HEAT, BLOCK and Stokes 60 & 81.

A good Carl Gustaf RR will always come in handy!
    Beehive's would be more appropriate for clearing the streets of the riff raff
    “If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.”

Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Beehive's would be more appropriate for clearing the streets of the riff raff
    But you would need a M-101 or M-102 for it.

The CG is a squad level weapon and there is canister rounds for it, just a smaller footprint than the 105 round.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Na... just send in the murder hornets...
    Michael_Js likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Super Moderator

Michael_Js likes this.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Food for thought

When are the true Americans going to take our country back-alone.png
    Be a Berean

Super Moderator

So I really think it's important to be prepared to defend ourselves and our loved ones, but this is really more of a spiritual battle. What's going on in our country right now is like Ephesians 6 in action....Where St. Paul talks about spiritual warfare.
    Michael_Js likes this.

For what it is worth there are several financial and alternative news geopolitical experts that are warning that we are headed into a
    "trench warfare style civil war" in America, and that we will be fighting our neighbors.

They also suggest that the sheriff and county leaders must be either supported or removed as they are the highest leaders throughout the U.S.

Thus a war might be eventually waged in most of the 3,300 U. S. counties for the future of the country.

They suggest that this was planned by the powers that be to exhaust the citizens in the end.
    Michael_Js and Piratesailor like this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links