When are the true Americans going to take our country back - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When are the true Americans going to take our country back

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Redneck Our politicians strike fear in me, so are they terrorists? If I were to be robbed, those folks would most certainly ...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Our politicians strike fear in me, so are they terrorists? If I were to be robbed, those folks would most certainly strike fear in me. Does that make them terrorists? Biker gangs strike fear in me. Are they all terrorists?

Just because someone is not peaceful, doesn't make them a terrorist. Sorry but that is just a huge leap of logic. Criminals are not necessarily terrorists. Most aren't... they are just criminals.

You think you have the authority to stop a crime in progress? Have you not seen the news about those good old boys that decided to take the law in their own hands by stopping that black dude that was running down the road? The black dude got killed in the struggle and the white, good old boys are in jail. I think maybe you need to take a class on the law. Private citizens have a very limited role when it comes to stopping a crime. And if you do it, you sure better be right. You have no right to go up and shoot someone looting a Walmart, if they didn't threaten your life.

We live in a country of laws. Everyone has rights... including criminals and terrorists. You might want to brush up on the Constitution.
    First you did not meet the connection between terrorizing/striking fear into some one with the aim of getting the government/society to do something they otherwise would not do.

And you are correct you can not shoot someone just for stealing. However you can use that amount of force to cause the action to stop. Like blocking their exit from the store. Like grabbing the item and taking it from their hands. Shooting a burglarly suspect has been against the law for over fifty years. Now shooting someone who is pointing a gun or other deadly weapon with a perceived intent on using it against you is justification for you to stop him by what ever means available - That's called self defense.

And while everyone has rights, your right to do something stops at my nose. There is not right (not that I can find) that says you are allowed to take my property without mutually agreed upon compensation.

Again the aim of many involved in thee riots is to change the political landscape without using the established frame work laid down by state and local duly elected governing boards.

As I stated before that is a clear definition of a terrorist.
    Rellgar likes this.
    “If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.”

Jeff Cooper

I've changed my mind, a few years ago I was adamant that it would take 2 generations but when 1 more generation passes, most of us Patriots will be gone and so will the Greatest Political Experiment Ever, The USofA.

I get no pleasure or satisfaction in writing this. It surely breaks my heart.

This, I shit you not.
    inceptor, Rellgar, Denton and 14 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I've changed my mind, a few years ago I was adamant that it would take 2 generations but when 1 more generation passes, most of us Patriots will be gone and so will the Greatest Political Experiment Ever, The USofA.

This, I shit you not.
    @Slippy , I know where you are coming from but keep in mind our country has been thru worse. Hell, we had a real, full blown civil war. During the Revolutionary war, about as many folks wanted to stay loyal to the Crown as wanted independence. We were attacked by the Japanese when we were woefully unprepared and many thought our west coast was soon to be invaded. There was no guarantee we would win that war but our American spirit held firm and not only did we win but we became all the more stronger because of it.

I think the real problem today is the never ending news and discussion of issues. Unless you turn off your electronics, you can't get away from it. With this new gotcha journalism, it is becoming impossible to find proper political candidates. You think we would have had Roosevelt or Kennedy if they had the journalists of today? Hell, they cheated on their wives and the news folk of their time ignored it... for the simple reason it had nothing to do with their ability to lead. How many great leaders out there shy away from politics because of skeletons in their closet... even if that dirty deed was done in their youth. Today, everyone has an agenda. Look how many folks get their news from Fox, or similar. They push a conservative agenda. Look at CNN or similar and they push a liberal agenda. What happen to unbiased journalism?

I have hope our country will find its way again. But I absolutely believe it wont be because of gangs of "patriots" breaking the law and dishing out their own version of justice. That is anarchy. I still believe in the Constitution.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

This, I shit you not.
    Slippy.. unfortunately, I do have to agree with you.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Super Moderator

..... I still believe in the Constitution.
    God bless Redneck, me too. Now if they would just leave it the heck alone!
    Michael_Js and JustAnotherNut like this.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Ya know.. I don’t like what is happening in Seattle and would, as much as anyone, like to see them (the asshats that control the CHAZ) destroyed. I’d like to see the military with some armament go in and arrest them all and if they don’t go willingly.. well, that’s on them.

But aarrrr Matey.. we can’t do that. Trump can’t do that. Not with the military or bikers.

What 2016 showed us is that there are quite a few liberals with shit for brains (can I say that) that vote. Hillary did indeed win the numerical votes. So if trump or anyone else does what we actually want, then it may turn a good many of these asshats against trump instead of neutral or voting for him. Violence scares the little ones; even if it’s to put down a rebellion. Keep in mind History matters not a naught to the people.

Now the flip side is that these liberals are watching what is happening in the Seattle via the media and seeing the damage that the democrats have brought to the city and the state. They have also seen the damage BLM has wrought with the peaceful riots and like most of America they are appalled. Even one of the founds of BLM (forgot his name) had the temerity to say publicly that all these cities and states where we have problems are democratic run so why vote democratic. Haven’t heard from him lately.. could be with old Jimmy Hoffa by now.

So do nothing. Keep them ring fenced and let the mayor and police chief implode. Ring fence them in razor wire and let them fend for themselves if necessary. They’ll come crawling out over time. And by the way.. no money to fix the wreck they caused.

When these cities like SF and others reduce, eliminate and defund the police, and the crime rate soars, some will hopefully change their tune. I do know life long Democrats who have been watching this and will vote for trump now. So it’s possible.
    Michael_Js, Denton, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    Who is John Galt?

And to add to that..the only way you’ll take America back is through the ballot box. Through that methods, as trump is doing now, we can change the judiciary to what it’s suppose to be. This crap going on will, if we do it right, turn all the independents and folks on the fence against the democrats.

With that said, if it doesn’t.. the it’s over.
    Michael_Js and NewRiverGeorge like this.
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickman04 View Post
    Like the title says... when will there be an American patriot stand and say enough of this mess!!! I for 1 am sick and tired of seeing our city’s burnt to the ground and hard working men and women beaten by these mobs of ppl that obviously don’t have any raisin for a home life as children and I am ready to put them back in there place... what do y’all say
    Being a poor speculator on yet futgure events and firmly believing nothing happpens on Earth that God doesn't influence..we are standing by ready to react when the current dog and pony show impacts our lives. Cant think of much that has changed so far other than trying to dodge the Chicom-Soros pandemic and staying out of areas where black liberals are likely to be rampaging trying to get reparatons for slavery. Always follow the money..as we know.

@Slippy , I know where you are coming from but keep in mind our country has been thru worse. Hell, we had a real, full blown civil war. During the Revolutionary war, about as many folks wanted to stay loyal to the Crown as wanted independence. We were attacked by the Japanese when we were woefully unprepared and many thought our west coast was soon to be invaded. There was no guarantee we would win that war but our American spirit held firm and not only did we win but we became all the more stronger because of it.

I think the real problem today is the never ending news and discussion of issues. Unless you turn off your electronics, you can't get away from it. With this new gotcha journalism, it is becoming impossible to find proper political candidates. You think we would have had Roosevelt or Kennedy if they had the journalists of today? Hell, they cheated on their wives and the news folk of their time ignored it... for the simple reason it had nothing to do with their ability to lead. How many great leaders out there shy away from politics because of skeletons in their closet... even if that dirty deed was done in their youth. Today, everyone has an agenda. Look how many folks get their news from Fox, or similar. They push a conservative agenda. Look at CNN or similar and they push a liberal agenda. What happen to unbiased journalism?

I have hope our country will find its way again. But I absolutely believe it wont be because of gangs of "patriots" breaking the law and dishing out their own version of justice. That is anarchy. I still believe in the Constitution.
    I'm really curious of your definition of "patriots".

I agree with much of what you said but I still think we are heading for CW2.

Hillary did win the popular vote. But that popular vote was concentrated in a few areas. That's why the Electoral College was set up. For example, NYC has more residents than areas 10x their size. Liberals think the fly over states should have no say in what is going on. The high density cities are much smarter than those people.

I too believe in the Constitution. But politicians have been hacking away at it for decades.

What I do see in the not too distant future is a balkanization of this country. That's the best case scenario. At worst will be an invasion by the UN mostly being staffed by China and Russia in the middle of a revolution.

Don't get me wrong, I am not hoping for this. I'm getting to damn old to be fighting a war. I would rather spend my retirement in peace. But this is what I get from politicians and the press who want to fundamentally change this country. Wasn't that part of the former presidents campaign? They want it and they want it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I'm not going to go to Seattle to deal with something that should be handled by Seattle.

These people are ready to defend their town!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links