When are the true Americans going to take our country back - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When are the true Americans going to take our country back

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Denton This is what happens when AntiFa meets Patriots: There's definitely worse going on out there than ends up on the news. ...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This is what happens when AntiFa meets Patriots:

There's definitely worse going on out there than ends up on the news. Did you see the clip where those morons toppled that statue and it landed on one of their own, crushed his skull? I want to follow up on that see if he died. If that's the case where's the national protests for the protester who died from the stupidity of his buddies? Where's the press on that one? It was all over facebook.

Banned

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ually-showing/ FOUND IT!

In the video all the other protesters (what am I saying) rioters look down like woohoo and all of a sudden they gasp and look shocked. The statue fell on a guy's head, dashed his head in, he was twitching and blood splattered everywhere. Guy shooting the clip said he could see his skull.

Where's the outcry for this guy? These people are a headless, feral mob. Their admirers are nuts. Like coronavirus, this may linger for awhile.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ually-showing/ FOUND IT!

In the video all the other protesters (what am I saying) rioters look down like woohoo and all of a sudden they gasp and look shocked. The statue fell on a guy's head, dashed his head in, he was twitching and blood splattered everywhere. Guy shooting the clip said he could see his skull.

Where's the outcry for this guy? These people are a headless, feral mob. Their admirers are nuts. Like coronavirus, this may linger for awhile.
    It would seem that there are no engineers or mathematicians among the group.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It would seem that there are no engineers or mathematicians among the group.
    He was going for the Darwin Award. He might win.
    0rocky likes this.

The Good Cop

Unfortunately, the taxpayers will most likely pick up his medical bills.
    I doubt if he has insurance through a job he likely doesn’t have.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Unfortunately, the taxpayers will most likely pick up his medical bills.
    I doubt if he has insurance through a job he likely doesn’t have.
    We do that already. A lot of brand new American citizens are born in the hospitals that taxpayers support. Free pre-natal care and birth. So we have been picking up the tab for a long time.

Not sure we can. We have had over 60 years of take over in the education system at all levels. The indoctrination is complete. Turning that around with out a massive destruction of this country is not going to happen.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Just because you think they are terrorists, doesn't make them one. Sure, maybe 1% just might have some terrorist leaning, but it is a stretch to say everyone breaking the law by looting and burning are terrorists. Most are just opportunistic, lawless, Godless good for nothings. Not all criminals are terrorists. We live in a great nation, founded under the rule of law... our Constitution. Any action you would take when not protecting you & yours, would make you a criminal, just as much as them.
    Terrorist: One who strikes fear or terror in the lives of the general public.

Do you really believe that the owners of those businesses aren't in fear for their safety? How about that Retired Black Cop that was shot and killed defending a store?

Do you really believe that these folks are "Peaceful" when the seize by force (physical presence is the bottom level in a police use of force continuum) a section of a town or city and then steal items from these businesses that don't belong to them.

Are they "Peaceful" when they burn public property or private businesses. Or destroy property that "They find Offensive". Monuments.

And why are they doing it ? To get a government to do what "they" want to have done. If that's not terrorism then I don't know what is.
    If you as a good citizen try and stop a crime in progress - Murder, Rape, Assault and Battery - you have not committed a crime. Same goes for protecting Property - like the electrical power generating/distribution system or the city's water supply. Not committing a crime, but actually performing your civic duty.

Perhaps a small class in citizenship duties and responsibilities would be good for you
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Look around you.. look at this site now.. those are now the NEW Americans.
    0rocky likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Terrorist: One who strikes fear or terror in the lives of the general public.

Do you really believe that the owners of those businesses aren't in fear for their safety? How about that Retired Black Cop that was shot and killed defending a store?

Do you really believe that these folks are "Peaceful" when the seize by force (physical presence is the bottom level in a police use of force continuum) a section of a town or city and then steal items from these businesses that don't belong to them.

Are they "Peaceful" when they burn public property or private businesses. Or destroy property that "They find Offensive". Monuments.

And why are they doing it ? To get a government to do what "they" want to have done. If that's not terrorism then I don't know what is.
    If you as a good citizen try and stop a crime in progress - Murder, Rape, Assault and Battery - you have not committed a crime. Same goes for protecting Property - like the electrical power generating/distribution system or the city's water supply. Not committing a crime, but actually performing your civic duty.

Perhaps a small class in citizenship duties and responsibilities would be good for you
    Our politicians strike fear in me, so are they terrorists? If I were to be robbed, those folks would most certainly strike fear in me. Does that make them terrorists? Biker gangs strike fear in me. Are they all terrorists?

Just because someone is not peaceful, doesn't make them a terrorist. Sorry but that is just a huge leap of logic. Criminals are not necessarily terrorists. Most aren't... they are just criminals.

You think you have the authority to stop a crime in progress? Have you not seen the news about those good old boys that decided to take the law in their own hands by stopping that black dude that was running down the road? The black dude got killed in the struggle and the white, good old boys are in jail. I think maybe you need to take a class on the law. Private citizens have a very limited role when it comes to stopping a crime. And if you do it, you sure better be right. You have no right to go up and shoot someone looting a Walmart, if they didn't threaten your life.

We live in a country of laws. Everyone has rights... including criminals and terrorists. You might want to brush up on the Constitution.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links