When are the true Americans going to take our country back - Page 16
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When are the true Americans going to take our country back

This is a discussion on When are the true Americans going to take our country back within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Pickman04 Naw Bubba.... I sure ain’t a government troll or anything of the like... I am an honest hard working god fearing ...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: When are the true Americans going to take our country back

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Pickman04 View Post
    Naw Bubba.... I sure ain’t a government troll or anything of the like... I am an honest hard working god fearing American who works between 40-75 hours a week to pay my bills and provide for my family... I started this thread to hear others opinions from around our great nation, not to argue or fight... just listen and that I have done and y’all seem to have a lot more patience and sense for the law than me and my ppl and that is fine... we can still be internet buddy’s hahaha
    Sorry, pal.
    You ain't my "buddy".

The people i hang with have all marched to the sound of the guns. You know, for real.
    inceptor and SOCOM42 like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Haha rpd that’s fine by me you don’t know me nor I you and no I haven’t been to a government war but I am not scared to stand on the front lines in any kind of battle here or there

Haha rpd that’s fine by me you don’t know me nor I you and no I haven’t been to a government war but I am not scared to stand on the front lines in any kind of battle here or there
    You should be.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Your probably rite PO but the only thing that even slightly scares me about it is seeing my friends and family fall... war and death have been a fact of life since the dawning of time and that’s not going to change and fear causes hesitation and that leads to your bothers falling... so no I do not fear war or death if it comes

The Good Cop

no I haven’t been to a government war
    That much is obvious.
    Only someone who has never been there would go looking for a fight.
    Denton, inceptor, BamaDOC and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

You are wrong in that statement rpd... I can say that with certainty bc I know a heck of a lot of seasoned veterans who are sick and tired of seeing our nation being torn apart and knowing that the law enforcement and government can do nothing and they are ready to take care of it themselves so it’s not just the ones of us that weren’t over there... it’s ppl from all walks of life that have just had absolutely as much as they can stand... “all enemies forgien and DOMESTIC”
    BamaDOC likes this.

Super Moderator

You are wrong in that statement rpd... I can say that with certainty bc I know a heck of a lot of seasoned veterans who are sick and tired of seeing our nation being torn apart and knowing that the law enforcement and government can do nothing and they are ready to take care of it themselves so it’s not just the ones of us that weren’t over there... it’s ppl from all walks of life that have just had absolutely as much as they can stand... “all enemies forgien and DOMESTIC”
    I don’t know you but I know my buddies. They’re vets. I know the training they’ve had and what they’ve done. No matter what MOS, we all had the same basic training.
    There are a few of us who’ve had rounds fired in our direction and we know how it feels and how the body reacts to such danger. The others have their training that will help them keep it together. You? I wouldn’t want you around because you are untrained and an unknown.

None of us talk like you. We don’t want what is coming but we know we don’t make that call. We roll our eyes and walk away when we hear civilians talk like you are talking.

Judging by your writing style, I assume you are young enough to sign up in the Army for three years. Get some training and experience. Do it quickly, if you are serious.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Your probably rite PO but the only thing that even slightly scares me about it is seeing my friends and family fall... war and death have been a fact of life since the dawning of time and that’s not going to change and fear causes hesitation and that leads to your bothers falling... so no I do not fear war or death if it comes
    If seeing your friends and family die only slightly scare you then I think you are getting in over your head.

I was there for the 60's riots. It happened 3 blocks from my home. I saw what happened.

I was draft age during Viet Nam but couldn't go, couldn't pass the medical. I did have plenty of friends who did go, some I never heard from again. I have known a lot of vets and not one of them will tell you they weren't scared. The other thing I found out was the drastic change in them. RPD is someone I highly respect as are many other vets here. I listen to those who knoww what I don't. I don't just assume.

What I can tell you about me is I have survived more than you'll ever know. I'm retired now, I've earned it. I want to enjoy my retirement and not deal with assholes . I have no desire to be any kind of commando or even a soldier. I will defend me and mine if it comes my way but I can promise you I won't like it and I won't go looking for it.

Those who claim to have never been afraid or never would be afraid, have never really been in harms way.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Sponsored Links