psychologically, how are you doing? - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

psychologically, how are you doing?

This is a discussion on psychologically, how are you doing? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge Substitute nuclear fallout fears with corona virus fears. Further proof that Rod Serling was a genius and way ahead of his ...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree494Likes

Thread: psychologically, how are you doing?

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post

Substitute nuclear fallout fears with corona virus fears. Further proof that Rod Serling was a genius and way ahead of his time.
    I remember watching this years ago as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Trying not to get stressed out. Focusing on just being safe and clean and thankful I can still go to work and get paid, today is payday.

Every Thursday for the past five years, it has been tradition for my brother and his wife and I to hang out and have some beers. Last Thursday was the first one we skipped, and I was really going through withdrawals, I love my brother, he is my best friend. We took a motorcycle ride Friday evening, and a nice one on Sunday but we barely said a few sentences to each other, so it wasn't the same.
    So for my mental health I rode to his house last night and we all sat 10 feet apart in the driveway having a beer and catching up, was very therapeutic
    That is a tasty brew!!
    SGG likes this.

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    That is a tasty brew!!
    It was great! And really light, compared to my usual choices. Perfect beer to have one or two in the afternoon sun with good company for a couple of hours, and still be able to ride the bike home.
    Slippy and shotlady like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Go2ndAmend View Post
    “The preacher man says it’s the end of time, and the Mississippi River she’s a flowing fine. I live back in the woods ya see, my woman and a dog and me”.
    Hey that is my theme song! Good old Hank Jr.
    Slippy likes this.

I was on this forum years ago. Prepping by lifestyle not clique or want or belonging. My biggest question since returning is when did this forum become an extension of Fox News? Most here obviously frequent it and use its forum talking points. It’s quite ridiculous. Literally almost every post here says something in regard to “liberal” or “Dems.” Myself, I do not consider myself anything that society terms a “political label,” so I’m quite neutral in my feels when I see it. But, really I hope you folks gear more towards “human” prepping/lifestyle and less on comments that can be copied and pasted from Fox News website comments. For real!!!!! ****now time to roast me.
    Slippy likes this.

Joe

At our home we are pretty chill. My wife got laid off but I am still working. Nothing big to stress about as we have been prepared for years. Got a bunch of seed for the garden and lots of plants started in the cellar. All 3 hives made it through the winter and the downspouts are attached to the tanks for extra water. Getting lots of rain to keep the well full . Planted 4 more apple trees. Got some more ammo, I am leaving the rest up to God.

Quote Originally Posted by stickboy View Post
    I was on this forum years ago. Prepping by lifestyle not clique or want or belonging. My biggest question since returning is when did this forum become an extension of Fox News? Most here obviously frequent it and use its forum talking points. It’s quite ridiculous. Literally almost every post here says something in regard to “liberal” or “Dems.” Myself, I do not consider myself anything that society terms a “political label,” so I’m quite neutral in my feels when I see it. But, really I hope you folks gear more towards “human” prepping/lifestyle and less on comments that can be copied and pasted from Fox News website comments. For real!!!!! ****now time to roast me.
    Stickboy,

Have you seen Fox News lately? A libtard division of the lamestream media.

As far as being prepared, give us a subject and I guarantee we can get an expert to help you out! For Fun and For Free!

Great to have you back you knucklehead!

Slippy!
    shotlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Stickboy,

Have you seen Fox News lately? A libtard division of the lamestream media.

As far as being prepared, give us a subject and I guarantee we can get an expert to help you out! For Fun and For Free!

Great to have you back you knucklehead!

Slippy!
    Appreciate the warmness Slippy. And yes, like most mainstream media Foxnews is trash and garbage. Same with those that frequent it and contribute to its trashy forum. Look forward to everyones input and help as we navigate thru this. But as always I’ll never tolerate labels or hate in regard to human preparedness. Everyone deserves a shot. Just not all of my stuff lol.
    Last edited by stickboy; 04-01-2020 at 05:17 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Appreciate the warmness Slippy. And yes, like most mainstream media Foxnews is trash and garbage. Same with those that frequent it and contribute to its trashy forum. Look forward to everyones input and help as we navigate thru this. But as always I’ll never tolerate labels or hate in regard to human preparedness. Everyone deserves a shot. Just not all of my stuff lol.
    And some people deserve a special shot...with a .500 SW!

Being prepared means knowing what is going on. Would you listen to much of anything from CNN, MSNBC and the rest.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links