psychologically, how are you doing? - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

psychologically, how are you doing?

This is a discussion on psychologically, how are you doing? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Alteredstate I feel so vindicated after 30 years. I have been having fun man. Enjoying the shit out of this. Spending time ...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree494Likes

Thread: psychologically, how are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    I feel so vindicated after 30 years. I have been having fun man. Enjoying the shit out of this. Spending time with family. Sleeping in. Jacking off. Going for rides in the woods hunting fishing. Drinking fine bourbon and smoking big cigars setting on the front porch in front of a camp fire. We don't need no water let the ....
    mother burn! Im kinda enjoying this shit, but then i feel bad, but then i go back to enjoying not being freaked out.
    Last edited by Denton; 04-01-2020 at 12:19 AM.
    Slippy, inceptor and Jp4GA like this.

Super Moderator

I'm just glad to have been able to prepare when I did.

But who knows? it might not be enough to see me through.

I've heard that when our soul is getting ready to leave the body, that's when the evil one works hardest to get us to despair and turn away from God.

In a sense this chastisement isn't a curse if you think of it in terms of God trying to wake His children up. Death, Judgement, Heaven or Hell.

I want to focus on being prepared for that most of all.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Psychotically....errr........I mean Psychologically speaking, I am doing well enough. Besides it's not the China bug itself that concerns me, it's the cause and effect that I am looking at. It may be my distrusting nature, but why do I have this feeling something else is going on?
    Slippy, 0rocky, Annie and 5 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Out here we do not see the issue the same as those in town. But home schooling is always there as a reminder. Class starts in 15 minutes. Payton is at her desk.
    Michael_Js and shotlady like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Hospital census low except for my ICU. We keep waiting for a "surge" of patients that could arrive at anytime. Most estimate we are about 3 weeks behind New York timeline wise. We are preparing as best we can, but as Tom Petty said, "...the waiting is the hardest part."
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Psychotically....errr........I mean Psychologically speaking, I am doing well enough. Besides it's not the China bug itself that concerns me, it's the cause and effect that I am looking at. It may be my distrusting nature, but why do I have this feeling something else is going on?
    “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”

I've heard it was Rahm Emanuel, Democrat mayor of Chicago from 2011 to 2019 who said that.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    Hospital census low except for my ICU. We keep waiting for a "surge" of patients that could arrive at anytime. Most estimate we are about 3 weeks behind New York timeline wise. We are preparing as best we can, but as Tom Petty said, "...the waiting is the hardest part."
    Front lines....Prayers for you. Thank you for what you're going to be doing there. You guys are our heros right now.
    Michael_Js and shotlady like this.

“The preacher man says it’s the end of time, and the Mississippi River she’s a flowing fine. I live back in the woods ya see, my woman and a dog and me”.

I talked with my mother last night for a bit. I am old so she is really old. We talked about hard times when she was young. Polio and all the rest. Living with just an Ice box to keep food. Being dirt poor in the South. This is just another thing. It is not the end of the world or this country. Hard times for some yes but not as bad as it is being made out to be. Many will come out of this stronger with new drive in life. I have my protective gear on when out side. All is good

New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

SGG

Trying not to get stressed out. Focusing on just being safe and clean and thankful I can still go to work and get paid, today is payday.

Every Thursday for the past five years, it has been tradition for my brother and his wife and I to hang out and have some beers. Last Thursday was the first one we skipped, and I was really going through withdrawals, I love my brother, he is my best friend. We took a motorcycle ride Friday evening, and a nice one on Sunday but we barely said a few sentences to each other, so it wasn't the same.
    So for my mental health I rode to his house last night and we all sat 10 feet apart in the driveway having a beer and catching up, was very therapeutic

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links