psychologically, how are you doing? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

psychologically, how are you doing?

This is a discussion on psychologically, how are you doing? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Denton I can tell you that the military is going DefCom Pucker 1. In a disciplined manner, of course. Take that as ...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree494Likes

Thread: psychologically, how are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I can tell you that the military is going DefCom Pucker 1. In a disciplined manner, of course. Take that as you will.
    @Denton . Care to supply a little more detail? Is the military just wound up over the virus or are they possibly concerned over China flexing her muscles?
    It seems the virus has put the Theodore Roosevelt out of commission for a while. If our abilities in the pacific are weakened too much, the chicoms may decide to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    @Denton . Care to supply a little more detail? Is the military just wound up over the virus or are they possibly concerned over China flexing her muscles?
    It seems the virus has put the Theodore Roosevelt out of commission for a while. If our abilities in the pacific are weakened too much, the chicoms may decide to take advantage.

The eighteen submarines at the top of the graphic are Ohio-class vessels. Built in the 1980s, the Ohio-class boats are armed with Trident D-5 submarine launched ballistic missiles. Their only job is to take nuclear missiles to sea where they are effectively invulnerable, deterring other countries from launching a surprise attack. Fourteen Ohios remain on the nuclear deterrence mission, while four Ohios were made redundant by arms control agreements and converted to each carry 154 Tomahawk land attack cruise missiles.

Oh I don’t think the Chinese are dumb enough to launch on us. But they might try to grab an island or two. Possibly try some crap with Taiwan. Pull some stunt just short of starting all out war.
    shotlady likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

US military non stop war games everything. Over and over if not this than that and if they do this what will x do this ect. China has a plan and it economic. They know America will go of cheap and easy. and China will supply it. Using the cash to buy America.
    They have been buying support in the Universities for years. Buy support in Congress . Spread a virus now and then.
    stevekozak, KUSA, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

When I retired from Law Enforcement I had a severe depression that was well documented here. I took the bull by the horns and faced my issues head on. Guilt was my biggest problem. It was a tough row to hoe. Still is. Therapy was a huge help! My therapist asked the questions I was afraid to ask myself and we walked through it. I also included my wife every step and that was the right choice. No easy answers as everyone walks their own path. You have been through more than most. More than me. Just know people care about you and are here for you. Always reach out.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

By the way, when this is all in our rear view mirror? China has some explaining to do. A great deal of explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    By the way, when this is all in our rear view mirror? China has some explaining to do. A great deal of explaining.
    I’d rather see the world boycott them.
    Michael_Js and NewRiverGeorge like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Pipe dream methinks.
    Even just in the US... you really think folks would give up WalMart?
    Vanished, into the mist.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Me too. Claire Lee Chennault would be rolling over in his grave. Give someone a hand while the Japanese are wiping them out and this is the thanks you get.
    KUSA likes this.

It hasn't changed much for us. We are already remote, rarely go into town except my wife for work, she is off now as she is very pregnant. Kids miss there friends. I work from home and in the bush by myself so just more of the same for me.

Do worry about family though as they are all in civilization a bigger centers.
    shotlady and Joe like this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links