psychologically, how are you doing? - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

psychologically, how are you doing?

This is a discussion on psychologically, how are you doing? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by stickboy I was on this forum years ago. Prepping by lifestyle not clique or want or belonging. My biggest question since returning ...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree494Likes

Thread: psychologically, how are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by stickboy View Post
    I was on this forum years ago. Prepping by lifestyle not clique or want or belonging. My biggest question since returning is when did this forum become an extension of Fox News? Most here obviously frequent it and use its forum talking points. It’s quite ridiculous. Literally almost every post here says something in regard to “liberal” or “Dems.” Myself, I do not consider myself anything that society terms a “political label,” so I’m quite neutral in my feels when I see it. But, really I hope you folks gear more towards “human” prepping/lifestyle and less on comments that can be copied and pasted from Fox News website comments. For real!!!!! ****now time to roast me.
    stickboy,
    Let me clear the intent up a bit. Ya see those known as libtards are intent on stealing our (God given) inalienable rights that give us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. These rights allow freedom of chpice and requires one to be responsible for his/her choices. The progressive movemnt wishes to implement over Inalienable rights supersede governmental laws and cultural norms.

These natural rights include the right to think for oneself, the right to life, and the right to self-defense, and they remain through every human's lifetime.

So in closing, I would simply request that you remeber that liberals suck, and suggest that you should tell all of your friends.
    Slippy, stevekozak, SGG and 5 others like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Fascinating look at differing perspectives on the pandemic based on socio-economic class.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...otional-damage

good i was planning on eating them first. now i dont feel bad. the weak. culling of the heard. dibs on stewy.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    good i was planning on eating them first. now i dont feel bad. the weak. culling of the heard. dibs on stewy.
    I am part of the working class that still has to go to work, therefore placing his health in danger.
    You'll find me hard to eat. Old and stringy.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stickboy View Post
    I was on this forum years ago. Prepping by lifestyle not clique or want or belonging. My biggest question since returning is when did this forum become an extension of Fox News? Most here obviously frequent it and use its forum talking points. It’s quite ridiculous. Literally almost every post here says something in regard to “liberal” or “Dems.” Myself, I do not consider myself anything that society terms a “political label,” so I’m quite neutral in my feels when I see it. But, really I hope you folks gear more towards “human” prepping/lifestyle and less on comments that can be copied and pasted from Fox News website comments. For real!!!!! ****now time to roast me.
    Ah, a person of peace and tolerance. Ya gotta love those people.

This isn't from Fox. This is from the Washington Examiner.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-someone-else

"Trump supporters need to pledge to give up their ventilators for someone else ... and not go to the hospital," Krolczyk, who previously worked on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, said.

LaTrovato responded again, saying, "I think they should be the only ones in packed churches on Sunday."

"They should barricade themselves in there and ride this out," Krolczyk wrote.
    Ya gotta love the party of peace and tolerance. Soon they will be calling for ID cards so the peaceful and tolerant can be taken care of before the deplorables are. After all, the deplorables are not the educated and should understand their place in life.

so far, I am doing fine. At least, better than most people. We have supplies at home and fresh vegetables from the garden. I only leave house once or twice a week. No active cases of Corona in my region.
    I do exercises at home everyday to keep active, since the crossfit box is closed 😞
    Most people I know seem to be getting a little crazy. Some are splitting up with their partners/family. Thank God I am single 😛
    A Disease was one of the possible things I always expected to happen here, but I hoped to be far of in the country and away from people when it happened... but now it's here and we can only wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I am part of the working class that still has to go to work, therefore placing his health in danger.
    You'll find me hard to eat. Old and stringy.
    few hours in the Instant-Pot will take care of that....

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanna View Post
    so far, I am doing fine. At least, better than most people. We have supplies at home and fresh vegetables from the garden. I only leave house once or twice a week. No active cases of Corona in my region.
    I do exercises at home everyday to keep active, since the crossfit box is closed
    Most people I know seem to be getting a little crazy. Some are splitting up with their partners/family. Thank God I am single
    A Disease was one of the possible things I always expected to happen here, but I hoped to be far of in the country and away from people when it happened... but now it's here and we can only wait it out.
    Good to see you back, Yavanna! I was wondering where you had gone to.

I will admit that my general feeling of stress is getting worse by the day.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I will admit that my general feeling of stress is getting worse by the day.
    We'll get through this, @KUSA Just keep your hands off your face.

psychologically, how are you doing?-coronavirus-meme-watermark-gray.jpg
    Denton, KUSA, stevekozak and 1 others like this.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coronavirus-meme-watermark-gray.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	494.1 KB 
ID:	104983
    I saw this on Facebook and LOLed for realz.
    Annie likes this.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links