A life boat too full.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A life boat too full.

This is a discussion on A life boat too full. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; So the SHTF happens. You are living off your preps and your garden. And one day the three Kardashian whores show up in need bagging ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: A life boat too full.

A life boat too full.

So the SHTF happens. You are living off your preps and your garden. And one day the three Kardashian whores show up in need bagging for you to take them in. How do you react?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    So the SHTF happens. You are living off your preps and your garden. And one day the three Kardashian whores show up in need bagging for you to take them in. How do you react?
    Depends. Did they figure out what I have?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    Order to leave, then three rounds of 7.62X39 expended, they most likely were a recon for others.

I will have no tolerance for this type of shit. I worry more about my ex showing up, will get the same treatment if needed.

We are practicing gun drills during the day now.

Unlimbered a few special pieces and made them ready if ever needed, which I hope not, end of the world as we know it.

Loaded 30 more mags today for AR's and AK's, will do FAL and M14 mags tomorrow about 10 each.

I already have plenty loaded, just increasing the pile, no need to load them all.

did 10 more for the Galils that bring them up to 50 loaded, 25 each for the 5.56 ones.

Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-25-2020 at 10:21 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ask them who they are since I would not recognize them if they bit me. Then, ask if they need directions since there is no reason they would ever show up in my unfashionable backwoods area.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

First off, what is a Kardashian? They would be told to leave, then there response would dictate my next move. if they fail to leave, they would get the business end of my .556. If they do leave, I would relocate if at all practical and/or possible, so if they return, they would find nothing.
    Slippy likes this.
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk View Post
    First off, what is a Kardashian? They would be told to leave, then there response would dictate my next move. if they fail to leave, they would get the business end of my .556. If they do leave, I would relocate if at all practical and/or possible, so if they return, they would find nothing.
    What’s a Kardashian???
    Have you never watched Star Trek?
    Aliens! Aliens I tell you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slippy, dwight55, Boss Dog and 2 others like this.

I would recognize them and their cosmetically inflated rear ends. They would quickly be pointed to another direction regardless of their story or peril. I do not fare well with drama or its queens.
    Prepared One and dwight55 like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

If aliens called Kardisasheons mysteriously arrive at the gates to Slippy Lodge, I will inform them that the Slippy Pike Model ARSE (Abrasion Resistant Stainless Extension) is made specifically to be shoved down the throat of an interloper through the innards and extending toward the base of the anal sphincter.

The Model ARSE is designed to be set in the ground with forementioned interloper's head near the base of the Pike with his/her/its rear end hind parts resting at the top of the Pike pointing skyward.

Note that the Stainless Steel Extension is uniquely manufactured to withstand the potential dangerous bodily fluids of said Kardisasheon style interloper!

Order today and we'll send you not 1 but 2 Slippy Pikes Model ARSE! And we have free shipping! (Terms and Conditions Apply! )

(We at Slippy Pikes want to extend our heartfelt thoughts and prayers to all affected by the recent Pandemic. Please be patient that your order will be processed and we are working hard each and every day to continue to provide the highest quality Pikes recommended and approved by both National and International Organizations! Thank you and God Bless! )

The least thing I would enjoy seeing is 6 artificially inflated Kardashian bubble ass cheeks basking in the sunlight.
    Last edited by Chiefster23; 03-26-2020 at 05:21 AM.

Could be a way to make a profit. Peddle their big butts for a tin of canned meat for each go round. And feed them subsistence. Truly hungry people will do about anything. Don’t like it? Find something better.
    KUSA and esmok like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links