Ford Making Ventilators from F-150 Parts - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ford Making Ventilators from F-150 Parts

This is a discussion on Ford Making Ventilators from F-150 Parts within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I want to love Ford, I really do but ... the '18 F150 I bought in Jan, 2018 was nothing but a headache. That turbo-six ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Ford Making Ventilators from F-150 Parts

I want to love Ford, I really do but ... the '18 F150 I bought in Jan, 2018 was nothing but a headache. That turbo-six w/10 speed tranny was a dream to drive but a nightmare to own. Five visits to the service center inside of 18 months and 14K miles. No thanks, done with Ford. Traded it in for a '19 4Runner last Summer and haven't had a single issue. Ford might be building ventilators but I guaran-effin-tee Toyota would build ones that operate correctly!
    SGG and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    So if LE stops me for being out on the road long as I am driving my Ford I can claim I am ventilating .
    I'm practicing the ultimate in Social Distancing.
    Smitty901 and Denton like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by esmok View Post
    From what I understand, Ford didn't decide to do this out of a sense of duty to their country or anything like that. The CEO of Ford was forced into being patriotic and decent via the Defense Protection Act.

And weren't they bailed-out not too long ago with taxpayer money? SMH
    You may correct me if I am wrong but I believe Ford did not take nor need a bailout, it was General Motors who was the one who received (and eventually paid back) a bailout. There were several memes calling them Government Motors.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    You may correct me if I am wrong but I believe Ford did not take nor need a bailout, it was General Motors who was the one who received (and eventually paid back) a bailout. There were several memes calling them Government Motors.
    Correct. Ford did take loans , but loans get paid back. GM got free money lots of it and got breaks in laws that allowed them to stick everyday investors. No GM has not paid back . The free stuff was a gift.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

At $25,000 each that a lot more than they would make on cars and trucks

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The Edge I really like gas mileage sucks but so what . Nothing else about it I don't like. Even in Wisconsin I ride one of my motorcycles most of the time so it sits a lot but when I need it it is there.

Hey Smitty,
    In February 2017 four young men were returning from the gun range in Como, Ms when they flipped a 2013 Ford Edge. All wore seat belts and all four lived.
    They flipped end over end 4 times. Ford makes a great product.
    TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TenMileHunter View Post

Hey Smitty,
    In February 2017 four young men were returning from the gun range in Como, Ms when they flipped a 2013 Ford Edge. All wore seat belts and all four lived.
    They flipped end over end 4 times. Ford makes a great product.
    TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Edge does rate high in safety

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links