Actual situation in europe ( Coronavirus )
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Actual situation in europe ( Coronavirus ) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Hello Preppers! After a few weeks absence i am back to report you about the actual situation in europe, especially germany. It's about to escalate ...

Like Tree16Likes
  • 8 Post By Eisregen
  • 6 Post By Eisregen
  • 2 Post By Slippy

Thread: Actual situation in europe ( Coronavirus )

Hello Preppers!

After a few weeks absence i am back to report you about the actual situation in europe, especially germany.

It's about to escalate soon here. The supermarkets are daily empty. You can get a few articels in the morning, in the noon the people are wrangle for 1 pack of flour and at the evening you can go home, 'cause everything is empty.
    In Germany the people laughed not long ago about the virus and preppers but now everyone is to fill up there houses with toilet papers, cans and free weapons.
    Many of us working from home or are going involuntarily to be unemployed.

Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel ( the leader of germany ) talk to the nation just now in the tv: "It is getting serious"
    Such measures were the last time in World War II.

Damn guys its scary right now here.

I keep you up to date.
    God bless you!
    Last edited by Denton; 03-18-2020 at 01:40 PM.

I hope you have what you need already.
    Stay alert and stay safe. Thanks for the update!
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

I wonder if anyone knows the "Actual situation" anywhere. The news lies, every so called expert has their own twist depending on agenda.
    Germany needs to do it's own exit from the EU and stand on it's own it would be much better off.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Everything is closed except of important supermarkets or pharmacies.
    Its not allowed to touch each other, you can no longer form groups of more than 4 people, the government says we should stay inside and only do really important ways like go to work or buy food.
    The borders are closed, there are 10,000 infected in germany and it becomes more each day.

The Robert-Koch-Institut ( its like the german equivalent of CDC ) predicted 10 millions infected if it goes like before.

Thanks @Eisregen

Keep us posted and keep your powder dry!
    MountainGirl and Denton like this.

Sponsored Links