watching people bug out
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

watching people bug out

This is a discussion on watching people bug out within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I live in northern Ca and have to go to the bay area semi regularly for work. While driving the "very fun" I5 north I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Swrock

Thread: watching people bug out

watching people bug out

I live in northern Ca and have to go to the bay area semi regularly for work. While driving the "very fun" I5 north I saw several mini van and suv's packed with camping supplies and filled with families. In the summer I would not have even blinked an eye at this especially on a Thursday or Friday. However even with the unusually warm weather this is not when most people go camping. Then as I got off for my exit I saw 2 of them get off as well. They stayed on the road as I got off to go to my place and the road we where on heads to the Mendo national forest where there are a large number of fire roads and undeveloped camping. The only thing I could think was damn these people are bugging out and they probably have come into contact with a contaminated person and now they are running to the middle of nowhere to sit it out.

Maybe because I have my place here in the near middle of no where I am not as worried. But it seems a bit early to bug out especially in CA where if you live in one of the great urban centers you might have bigger health issues as a result of all the homelessness and stupid politicians.

Or am I just under reacting?
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

If they are bugging out already that does seem strange. I would bug in until forced to leave. Maybe they just figured they would do a trial run and see how it goes before it gets too bad.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Practice run or resupply.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I would think it is a bit early to bug out, but who knows what people are thinking. Maybe they were older or have health issues and just want to be in an area away from others to be safer. I am a teacher and the past few days attendance has been lower than ever. I think people are deciding to stay home and keep a low profile.

Banned

heh...he...he.he....heh....bugging out early....ha haaaa haaha haahhaa....he said buggin.....

I'm good at signs....when you get a "No internet" notice....maybe then look outside and then decide......bugging anywhere when there's internet is interwrong....

Sponsored Links