The virus.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The virus.

This is a discussion on The virus. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Im lovingly lifting this post from a guy named "Zedta" on the other (non-prepper) forum I frequent. I'm interested to know your thoughts if you ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: The virus.

Super Moderator

The virus.

Im lovingly lifting this post from a guy named "Zedta" on the other (non-prepper) forum I frequent. I'm interested to know your thoughts if you have the time to reply. Thanks.

Ya know, this outbreak of disease has a lot of issues attached to it that make it look, more and more, as a planned event. It is all too, just, convenient.

The Global Elitists have been seeing their well running plans being squelched on many fronts. Nationalism has been breaking out all over the planet and the Globalist agenda has been failing. The fact that this virus outbreak took place in China, a country that has often complained they had too many people, is telling on its own.

When you add in that the virus is man-made (as in a 'modified' version of a known, easily transmittable virus); having gene-splicing attributes in its makeup; that the virus tends to be very easily spread; has a long latency period before the onset of symptoms, symptoms, by the way, that are quite mild in effect, and the victim can spread the virus while not showing symptoms, for many days; just these factors alone are chilling. Man has not seen a virus like this in history, I'd be willing to wager.

Then, we are hearing that it tends to be fatal, especially for males and the elderly, 70 years and above.

It has a reinfection rate in people who have survived the first infection, no acquired immunity, unlike in most all viral infections, and serious complications occurring in those who become reinfected, often with sudden death as the result.

Just to finish: I have said that I had some background it the study of these sort of issues. I an a retired RN/RRT. I was a Reserve Officer in the US Army Nurse Corps and was my unit's NBC Defense Officer (NBC=Nuclear, Biological, Chemical), I was OIC of the Shot Team and I did this for 14 years. We studied, albeit 20 years ago, how the biologicals could be formulated, engineered, reproduced and dispersed with ease. We studied how they could be made and what attributes the infective agents would have to be effective. Even in those days, work was being done to formulate these agents. This virus displays just about every attribute it was said, back then, would be most efficient to at least, disrupt and paralyze an economy or country or at best, do so and kill off many people as well, causing panic and then disarray in the country that would last for years. This one could do any of those objectives and in China, we see how it has effectively shut down their economy and how they now have set up mobile crematoriums to deal with the bodies and all since an outbreak in January.

This one looks like it is about to go global.

All of the above have been mentioned in the articles and videos I posted on another thread, but below is one of the bests summaries I have found thus far and I suggest y'all watch it.
    Denton, Slippy, rstanek and 3 others like this.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and Iím gonna kick you ítil youíre dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

How the Left is weaponizing Coronavirus in an attempt to destroy President Trump
    And anyone who gets in the way of their narrative becomes roadkill/collateral damage

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/h...resident-trump
    March 5, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – What’s the likely origin of the Coronavirus? Let’s start by following the bread crumbs:

Fact: China has a bioweapons program run out of two labs, the more advanced of which is the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).
    Fact: Chinese agents have stolen dangerous coronaviruses out of North American labs and taken them to WIV.
    Fact: Chinese virologists, working under the direction of the People’s Liberation Army, have genetically engineered at least one coronavirus to make it more infectious, reporting their “achievement” in the pages of the Journal of Virology.
    Fact: Chinese biotechnology labs, such as the WIV, have a history of accidentally releasing dangerous pathogens into the surrounding population.
    Fact: The Chinese coronavirus epidemic began in the city of Wuhan, the city where WIV is located.
    These facts led me to conclude that the most likely explanation for the origin of the Chinese coronavirus was the Wuhan Institute of Virology. “Don’t buy China’s story about a seafood market,” I wrote in the New York Post. “The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab.”
    This guy has been watching China now for decades.
    Steven Mosher is an internationally recognised authority on China and population issues as well as an acclaimed author and speaker and founder and head of the Population Research Institute. He was the first American social scientist to visit mainland China in 1979 where he witnessed women being forced to have abortion under the new "one-child-policy" which he then exposed to the world.
    More at the link above.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and Iím gonna kick you ítil youíre dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

While I agree with Mr Mosher that we shouldn't panic, I strongly disagree that America's the "Safest place to be " right now. A lot of other countries (like Hong Kong) are being very aggressive in testing and tracking this thing down. There's not so much of that happening in the Western countries right now.
    Denton and Renec like this.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    While I agree with Mr Mosher that we shouldn't panic, I strongly disagree that America's the "Safest place to be " right now. A lot of other countries (like Hong Kong) are being very aggressive in testing and tracking this thing down. There's not so much of that happening in the Western countries right now.
    Gonna need some info to back that up if you don't mind.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

ďA great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself withinĒ

― Will Durant

Conspiracy theory! No proof.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Historically, the chi-coms have had no problem killing their own people en masse.

Did the virus get out accidently? Who knows?

Does anyone with a brain trust the chicoms or the globalists? HA!

Regardless, its past time to get independent of the chicoms. Period, End of Story.
    Denton, Robie, modfan and 6 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Gonna need some info to back that up if you don't mind.
    https://www.peakprosperity.com/when-...e-on-your-own/
    The response from most world authorities borders on criminally negligent
    by Adam Taggart

If you go to the link above Taggart explains what the countries are doing/ not doing from a few days ago.
    Last edited by Annie; 03-06-2020 at 01:28 PM.
    Robie likes this.

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Historically, the chi-coms have had no problem killing their own people en masse.

Did the virus get out accidently? Who knows?

Does anyone with a brain trust the chicoms or the globalists? HA!

Regardless, its past time to get independent of the chicoms. Period, End of Story.
    That's the 64,000 question, for sure. China was originally blaming it on the food markets, 'it's the snakes', but Mr Mosher claims they don't carry the virus. Then we heard, 'it's the bat soup', but the bats were in hibernation; no bat soup in the markets this time of year. The really gross thing, Mosher claims, is that China a lot of times they take their lab animals to the market place when they're though with them and sell the animals for cheap meat. Disgusting! Yeah.

The fact that China stole (Mr Mosher claims) some of the bad buggies from Canadian labs and then went straightway to Wuhan labs tells a lot, imo. Mr Mosher is completely reputable, again, my humble opinion.

Last edited by Annie; 03-06-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Hidden Content

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Would not be surprised by it being biologically engineered, but nobody is going to expose the ďsmoking gunĒ . If it be so ,many would be implicated, but, not enough proof to call it that. It just seems to me that this virus is somewhat different but it hasnít infected or killed as many as our mainstream flu viruses, that I know of, I still think the media is driving this to been extreme as to intentionally collapse the economy for political purposes.....JMO, Iím in no way an expert on this.....

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Would not be surprised by it being biologically engineered, but nobody is going to expose the “smoking gun” . If it be so ,many would be implicated, but, not enough proof to call it that. It just seems to me that this virus is somewhat different but it hasn’t infected or killed as many as our mainstream flu viruses, that I know of, I still think the media is driving this to been extreme as to intentionally collapse the economy for political purposes.....JMO, I’m in no way an expert on this.....
    It's hard to know what will be worse, the death toll or the economic fallout from the pandemic. The fact that people can carry it around for up to 27 days with no syptoms while infecting others is what's so concerning. Hopefully the warmer weather will give us a break, but the jury is still out on that. They just don't know yet.
    modfan likes this.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links