Quarantine Advisories - Running thread - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Quarantine Advisories - Running thread

This is a discussion on Quarantine Advisories - Running thread within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Louisiana just closed all the schools for a month. Went to work as a movie extra today. Was sent home with pay for the day ...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Quarantine Advisories - Running thread

Louisiana just closed all the schools for a month. Went to work as a movie extra today. Was sent home with pay for the day after an hour. They shut down filming, and may not start it back up for this show "claws"
    Slippy likes this.

Not sure if this fits here but here it comes.

"The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.

According to a local report from WAND 17, Champaign Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen has issued an executive order that would give her office "extraordinary powers." She has issued the order despite the town and surrounding area not having a single case of the disease."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ccbBQbjXlL6p7w
    SGG likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

SGG

@Smitty901 Link didn't work, for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    @Smitty901 Link didn't work, for me.
    Fixed it they changed the link

"(6) Order the discontinuance of selling, distributing, dispensing or giving away of explosives or explosive agents, firearms or ammunition of any character whatsoever;"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...virus-n2564916
    SGG likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

I went and grabbed a sandwich yesterday because I was in meetings all day with the owners over this bug crap and next to the eatery was a liquor store. They were packed! I went over and asked what the deal was. She said they cleaned them out of Everclear and are now steadily clearing the shelves of everything else. I figure if your going to be quarantined at home with your kids and wife you better have some happy juice.

While I was there, I mean, well, I was in the neighborhood and all, and they had some of the higher end stuff left, Ummmm well shit, I was already in the damn store. So, I picked up a bottle of Double Oaked Woodford Reserve and a bottle of Jack Black.
    Mish, A Watchman, Denton and 3 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

All Wisconsin state schools shut down until at least April 6th per Gov. Tony Evers.

Trump extends Europe travel ban to include UK and Ireland; hints domestic restrictions could be next.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ban-uk-ireland
    paulag1955 likes this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

When this has all pasted and we are in between the next end of the world event . I wonder how many will remember why the great plan to move everyone to the big city. To ride the peoples bus and the peoples train. To live in the big peoples apartments is a very bad Idea.

"California governor issues order allowing state to commandeer hotels if needed to treat coronavirus patients"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...230041227.html
    SGG, MountainGirl and Mish like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I went and grabbed a sandwich yesterday because I was in meetings all day with the owners over this bug crap and next to the eatery was a liquor store. They were packed! I went over and asked what the deal was. She said they cleaned them out of Everclear and are now steadily clearing the shelves of everything else. I figure if your going to be quarantined at home with your kids and wife you better have some happy juice.

While I was there, I mean, well, I was in the neighborhood and all, and they had some of the higher end stuff left, Ummmm well shit, I was already in the damn store. So, I picked up a bottle of Double Oaked Woodford Reserve and a bottle of Jack Black.
    The Double Oaked Woodford Reserve is CARAAAAAAZY GOOOOOOOD!

Enjoy my man!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links